The Speed Convertible series are hybrid shoulder bags/belt packs designed for photographers who value versatile and ergonomic camera bags. Photographer James Wirth talks about using the Speed Freak V2.0 convertible shoulder bag while on an assignment to photograph motorcycle racer JD Beach for Cycle World magazine. Speed Freak V2.0 camera bag details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/speed-freak-v2.aspx Full Range of speed convertibles shoulder camera bags:: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/shoulder-bags/speed-convertibles.aspx Full Range of shoulder camera bags:: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/shoulder-camera-bags.aspx Top Features: • Easily converts from streamlined shoulder bag to functional belt pack • Integrated waist belt "disappears" by tucking into zippered side pockets • Modular rail built into waist belt for adding Modular Rotation System components to increase gear capacity Gear Profile: • One standard size DSLR plus 2--3 lenses or accessories • Accommodates a 70-200 f2.8 detached from camera body • Medium size bag in Speed Convertible series To see more of James's work, please visit: http://www.jameswirth.com http://www.f1stop.com For more information about Think Tank Photo products, please click on the links below. Speed Freak V2.0 http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/speed-freak-v2.aspx Think Tank Photo homepage http://www.thinktankphoto.com
Speed Freak V2...The Speed Convertible series are hybrid shoulder bags/belt pac...
Think Tank Photo Speed Freak V2.0
The Think Tank Photo Speed Freak V2.0 carries a standard size DSLR with 2-3 lenses or accessories. Fits a 70-200 f2.8 detached from camera, lens hood reversed.
The Speed Convertible series are hybrid shoulder bags/belt packs designed for photographers who value versatile and ergonomic camera bags. First and foremost a contoured shoulder bag, the Speed Convertibles keep photo gear readily accessible. The wide opening flip-top design hinges away from the body to rapidly work in and out of the bag. As a shoulder bag, the Speed Convertibles offer durable zippers, a secondary main compartment entry, and multiple pockets for small accessories. A cushioned shoulder strap with a long section of padding maximizes comfort while carrying the bag in different positions.
To adapt a Speed Convertible bag as a belt pack, deploy the integrated waist belt which is conveniently concealed in two zippered pockets on either side of each Speed Convertible bag. Fastening the flexible belt around the waist provides better stability while walking, especially when used in tandem with the included shoulder strap. The waist belt also features Modular rail sections for attaching Modular, Skin or Multimedia components to increase gear carrying capacity as needed. The three bags in the Speed Convertible series, Speed Demon V2.0, Speed Freak V2.0 and Speed Racer V2.0 offer photographers choice of the right bag size to suit their equipment and the adaptability for a variety of different assignments.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Easily converts from streamlined shoulder bag to functional belt pack
- Integrated waist belt "disappears" by tucking into zippered side pockets
- Modular rail built into waist belt for adding Modular Rotation System components to increase gear capacity
- Fits one standard size DSLR plus 2-3 lenses or accessories
- Accommodates a 70-200 f2.8 detached from camera body
- Medium size bag in Speed Convertible series
- Interior Dimensions: 10.3" x 8.75" x 5.5" (26 x 22.2 x 13.97 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.5" x 10.5" x 8.5" (31.8 x 26.7 x 21.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.9-2.5 lbs (0.9-1.1 kg)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Carries a standard size DSLR with 2-3 zoom lenses. Fits a 70-200 f2.8 detached from camera, lens hood reversed.
- Main compartment opens wide and the lid folds away from the body for easy access to gear. The Speed Convertibles easily fit different types of DSLR cameras and lenses.
- Can be worn either as a shoulder bag or as a belt pack with the Think Tank convertible system.
- The integrated waist belt "disappears" by tucking into zippered side pockets. This unique convertible system is designed to minimize bulkiness while carrying the Speed Freak V2.0 as a shoulder bag.
- Back side shown with integrated belt completely tucked away.
- Modular rain on each side of the belt allows attachment of Modular Rotation System components for increased gear capacity. Using the integrated belt with the shoulder strap helps balance weight distribution between the waist and shoulder. Photographers can carry more gear, easier and with less discomfort, by carrying the bag in this mode.
- Belt pack configuration with shoulder strap employed for support. Using the integrated belt with the shoulder strap helps balance weight distribution between the waist and shoulder. Photographers can carry more gear, easier and with less discomfort, by carrying the bag in this mode.
- Belt pack configuration without shoulder strap.
- Detachable, cushioned shoulder strap included.
- Non-slip coating on shoulder strap prevents strap from sliding off the shoulder.
- Breathable mesh lining on the back of the Speed Convertible bags and integrated belt help keep you ventilated and cool.
- Metal Buckle Stops on either side of the main belt buckle prevent the belt from loosening past their positions during vigorous movement. For proper use of the Buckle Stops, click on the Support tab above and download the Buckle Stops instructions.
- A zipper across the top of the bag allows access to small lenses or accessories without opening the main zipper.
- A clear accessory pocket is also underneath the lid, which holds small accessories like extra pens, a small multi-tool or a tube of sunscreen.
- A flat pocket, for lens caps or filters, is inside the main compartment, toward the front of the bag.
- Front organizer pocket keeps important accessories easily accessible. Handy features such as dedicated pen pockets and a built-in lanyard for securing keys or a memory card wallet are standard with each Speed Convertible bag.
- A bellowed pocket is at the very front of the bag for carrying certain items, like a smart phone, separately from other gear.
- A wide pocket on the back side of the Speed Convertible bags can keep a notepad and pen in easy reach to jot down notes during a shoot.
- Top carrying handle for quickly grabbing the bag when you need to go.
- Stretchable side pockets with reinforced bases are on either side of the bag. These can be used to carry miscellaneous items like gloves and a hand-held radio.
- The Speed Convertible Series, like all Think Tank Photo gear, is made with the highest quality materials like ballistic nylon and YKK RC Fuse zippers.
- A seam-sealed rain cover is included with each Speed Convertible bag. It is stored inside a mesh pocket within the front accessory pocket. The detachable blue lanyard (connected to the red fabric loop) keeps the rain cover from blowing away in high winds.
- The seam-sealed rain cover attached to the bag. While the fabric on all Think Tank Photo products are coated for resistance to liquids, the included rain cover provides the initial layer of protection, keeping water from seeping in through zippers or fabric seams.