With a pair of touchscreen work gloves, you’ll no longer have to worry about the hassle of repeatedly taking your gloves on and off again in the field just to use your touchscreen devices. Made of lightweight fabric, eGloves are comfortable touchscreen work gloves designed for ultimate performance and versatility.
Why You’ll Love eGloves Touchscreen Work Gloves
- Comfortable to wear and form-fitting to your hands.
- Constructed with the finest synthetic materials.
- Durable yet thin for a natural touch with ease.
- Breathable, lightweight knit fabric keeps your hands cool.
- Provides maximum sun protection with lab-certified 50+ UPF rating.
- Designed for men and women.
- Available in 3 color options: Black, Green, and Sahara.
How Do Touchscreen Gloves Work?
eGloves touchscreen work gloves feature a unique black diamond grid pattern on the palm and fingers, providing full conductivity on any touchscreen device.
Need a Heavier Pair of Touchscreen Gloves for Winter Weather?
While eGloves touchscreen work gloves by Foxgloves are thin and breathable, they won’t provide enough warmth for the harshest winter weather conditions outdoor photographers may find themselves in. If you’re searching for a heavier pair of touchscreen photography gloves, we suggest Heat Company’s best winter photography gloves system using the Durable Liner with i-Touch or Merino Liner with i-Touch as your base layer.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Based on Standard Glove Sizes
- Small: Fits glove size 6 to 6 ½ (petite and short-fingered hands)
- Medium: Fits glove size 6 ½ to 8 (most hands)
- Large: Fits glove size 8 ½ and over (larger hands)
How to Measure for a Perfect Fit
To figure out length, measure the tip of your middle finger to the base of your palm. To determine width, measure across your palm.
- Small: 6.5″ length, 2.5″ width
- Medium: 7″ length, 3″ width
- Large: 7.5″ length, 3.75″ width
Caring for Your Photography Gloves
- Machine wash
- Dry on low heat or line dry
Customers also viewed