Waterproof Eyepieces for Hydrophobia Raincovers by Think Tank Photo
Hydrophobia® Eyepieces are the required accessory for use with Think Tank Photo’s Hydrophobia® raincovers to protect your DSLR camera from the elements. These eyepieces complete the waterproof seal of Hydrophobia® raincovers and allow you to look directly through your viewfinder.
How to Install
To install the Hydrophobia® eyepiece, simply remove your camera’s eyepiece and place it inside the eyepiece pocket of the Hydrophobia® raincover. Next, replace your camera’s eyepiece with the Hydrophobia® eyepiece. Finally, pull the cover over the entire camera and push the Hydrophobia® eyepiece through the eyepiece opening.
Camera Model Compatibility
- EP-CMIII: Hydrophobia® eyepiece fits Canon Mark III
- EP-N: Hydrophobia® eyepiece (EP) for most Nikon DSLR cameras such as the D600, D7000, D300s D750, D610, D7100, D5300
- EP-NSI: Hydrophobia® eyepiece (EP) for Nikon screw-in eyepiece mounts; fits the D5, D4, D4S, D3S, D3X, D3, D810, D800E, D800, D700, D500, and others
- EP-S: Hydrophobia® eyepiece (EP) fits Sony a7/a9 series camera bodies and A77
- EP-10: Hydrophobia® eyepiece fits Canon 1Ds MII,1D MII, 50D, 60D, 60Da, 70D, and Rebel Series
- EP-15: Hydrophobia® eyepiece fits Canon 6D, 5D, 5D MII, and Rebel T3/1100D
- EP-20: Hydrophobia® eyepiece fits Canon 5D MarkIII, 1D MarkIII, 1D MarkIV, 1DX, 7D, 7D MarkII, Olympus E3, and E30
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- CNC machined Delrin eyepiece with high density foam padding
To the original owner, Think Tank Photo guarantees and warrants all of their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.