Airport International v3.0 Rolling Camera Bag for 2 DSLRs and Laptop
The Airport International v3.0 Rolling Camera Bag is the best DSLR camera carry-on bag for international travel. The Airport International can comfortably carry 2 gripped DSLRs with lenses attached plus 2–4 additional lenses, 15″ laptop, and 10″ tablet, plus tons of accessories like camera batteries, memory cards, filters, and more. This 3rd generation rolling camera case on wheels is better than ever before, featuring a specially designed interior, dedicated padded compartments for your laptop and tablet, TSA-approved zipper locks to secure the main compartment, and heavy-duty coated cable and combination lock for the laptop compartment and securing your bag to an immovable object to guard against theft.
- Reinforced telescoping handle
- Dedicated, padded pocket for laptop and tablet
- User-replaceable parts that extend the life of your wheeled camera case
- Specially designed interior maximizes the amount of gear you can carry onto an airplane, meeting most U.S. and international airline requirements; double check with your airline for current flight requirements
- Lockable pocket for dedicated padded laptop and tablet compartments
- TSA-approved zipper locks the main compartment, and a high-strength coated cable and combination lock is used for the laptop compartment as well as securing your bag to an immovable object to safeguard against theft
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminum tubing adds strength and durability
- Quick and easy access to the retractable handle
- Tripod mount pocket on side (additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Expansive top compartment cradles large camera bodies for the perfect fit
- Unique serial number for Lost & Found registration with Think Tank Photo
- Interior zippered pockets for storing batteries, memory cards, filters, and other photography accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, feet and kick plate extend the life of your rolling camera bag
- Enjoy quiet rolling with custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Includes a seam-sealed rain cover
- Additional storage area in the stretchable front pocket
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc. No more struggling!
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners for increased durability
- Business card holder on top for easy and fast bag identification
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Gear Capacity of the Airport International v3.0 Rolling Camera Bag
- 2 gripped DSLRs with lenses attached plus 2–4 additional lenses
- 15″ laptop
- 10″ tablet
- Max Lens: 500mm f/4 detached or 400mm f/2.8 attached (hood reversed)
- Interior Dimensions: 13″ W x 18.5″ H x 6.5–7.5″ D (33 x 47 x 16.5–19.1 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 14″ W x 21″ H x 8″ D (35.6 x 53.3 x 20.3 cm)
- Tablet Compartment: 9.4″ x 10″ x 0.5″ (24 x 25.5 x 1.3 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 10.6″ x 15″ x 1.2″ (27 x 38 x 3 cm)
- Weight: 9.6–11.5 lbs (4.4–5.2 kg); lowest weight reflects all accessories removed while using only minimal dividers
For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. The roller bags are also constructed with 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, high performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings, SpanKodra front pocket, rubberized laminate reinforcement, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed Velex liner and dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, closed-cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers, clear mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
To the original owner, Think Tank Photo guarantees and warrants all of their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.