- Bags & Cases
- Backpack for Mirrorless Cameras Urban Approach 15
Backpack for Mirrorless Cameras Urban Approach 15
The Urban Approach 15 backpack by Think Tank Photo is specially designed for photographers who use a mirrorless camera system.
Low-profile and high-capacity, the Urban Approach 15 backpack for mirrorless cameras is constructed with the same timeless look and feel of Think Tank Photo’s Urban Disguise Classic camera bag series. While offering plenty of space and protection for your gear, quickly grab your mirrorless camera gear and start your journey without sacrificing storage space.
Urban Approach 15 can accommodate up to a 15″ laptop and up to a 10″ tablet, plus your smartphone and personal items. This mirrorless camera backpack blends into any environment with a low contrast and matte black appearance so that it’s not obvious you are carrying expensive photo equipment.
What Will Fit Inside of the Urban Approach 15 Mirrorless Camera Backpack
1–2 medium to large mirrorless camera bodies with lens attached, 5–8 additional lenses, up to a 10″ tablet and a 15″ laptop.
Example: Sony a7r with 24–70 ƒ/4 attached, 70–200mm ƒ/4, 55mm ƒ/1.8, 35mm ƒ/2.8, Sony a6000 with 16–50mm ƒ/3.5-5.6 attached, 55–210mm ƒ/4.5-6.3, HVL–F43M Flash (x2), tablet and 15″ laptop.
The Urban Approach 15 backpack can also hold a Canon Rebel t5i with 18–55 ƒ/3.5–5.6 attached, 55–250mm ƒ/4–5.6, 50mm ƒ/1.8, 15″ laptop, a tablet, and supplies for an outing.
- Tripod strap
- Reinforced padded dividers
- Seam-sealed rain cover
Why You’ll Love the Urban Approach 15 Backpack for Mirrorless Cameras
- Built with premium materials and top of the line construction that Think Tank Photo is known for.
- Carries a full size tablet and 15″ laptop in a dedicated zipper compartment.
- Converts into a daypack utilizing removable dividers in the bottom compartment.
- Featuring YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon, metal hardware, nylon seatbelt webbing, and BBG leather accents which are some of the most durable, long-lasting materials available.
- Fits a standard or gripped mirrorless camera body with a lens attached.
- Carry your tripod on the side of backpack while using the included strap.
- Handle pass-through allows for carrying the backpack on top of rolling luggage.
- Plush front pocket keeps your smartphone or wallet readily accessible.
- Stretchable side pockets fit a water bottle, flash, or compact umbrella.
- Robust shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap provide all day comfort.
- Articulated back panel provides targeted cushioning as well as overall air flow.
- Internal organizer pockets offer quick access to filters, batteries, and cards.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
For superior water-resistance all exterior has a durable water repellant (DWR) coating, and the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC fuse zippers, antique plated metal hardware, 420D high density nylon, ultra-stretch mesh, nylon seatbelt webbing, nylon air-mesh, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread. The color is black.
Removable, closed cell foam dividers, polyurethane backed liner and dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, Super-Grip velex, hexa mesh, 2x polyurethane coated nylon, 190T seam-sealed rain cover, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Dimensions and Weight
- Exterior Dimensions: 11″ W x 18.3″ H x 7.1″ D (28 x 46.5 x 18 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 9.4″ W x 16.3″ H x 3.9–5.3″ D (24 x 41.5 x 10–13.5 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 10.2″ W x 15.7″ H x 1.2″ D (26 x 40 x 3 cm)
- Tablet Pocket: 7.9″ W x 9.8″ H x 0.6″ D (20 x 25 x 1.5 cm)
- Smartphone Pocket: 6.3″ W x 4.7″ H x 1.6″ D (16 x 12 x 4 cm)
- Weight (including all accessories): 3.0 lbs (1.3 kg)
To the original owner, Think Tank Photo guarantees and warrants all of their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.