How to attach the Think Tank Photo Camera Support Straps V2.0 to any Think Tank Photo backpack or harness system. The Camera Support Straps V2.0 are convenient and comfortable ways to attach one or two cameras to backpack straps or a harness. By using the Camera Support Straps V2.0, the weight of a DSLR and attached lens are suspended on the front of the backpack, reducing stress on the neck and shoulders. Product details: Camera Support Straps V2.0 http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/camera-support-straps-v2.aspx Think Tank Photo backpacks: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/camera-backpacks.aspx
Camera Support...How to attach the Think Tank Photo Camera Support Straps V2.0 ...
Camera Support Straps v2.0 for Think Tank Photo Backpack Straps/Harness
Camera Support Straps v2.0 connects a Think Tank Photo camera strap to most Think Tank Photo backpacks or harnesses to reduce stress on your neck and shoulders. Camera Support Straps v2.0 are a convenient and comfortable way to attach one or two cameras to backpack straps or a harness by distributing the weight of a DSLR and attached lens.
- Compatible with Shoulder Harness v2.0 by Think Tank Photo
- Simplified and durable attachments for Think Tank Photo backpacks and harnesses (excluding Perception® and Urban Approach™ backpacks)
- Metal clips provide attachment points on harness for a Think Tank Photo Camera Strap
- Supports 1 gripped or 2 standard DSLRs with lenses attached
- Double Gate Keeper attachment clip snaps securely into place
- 2 Camera Support Straps
- Mesh carrying pouch
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 6–19″ (15.2–48.3 cm)
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Antique nickel plated metal hardware
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
To the original owner, Think Tank Photo guarantees and warrants all of their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.