Canon EOS-7D User's Guide by Arthur Morris
The Canon EOS-7D User’s Guide by Arthur Morris is a downloadable eBook PDF (1.7 MB). This guide was last updated in November 2010.
Almost everything on the 7D is brand new and many folks have been seen shaking their heads in confusion. Learn everything that you need to know about setting up and operating your camera so that you are able to consistently produce the images that you want. This all new guide will open your eyes as to the possibilities. Arthur shares all of his Menu and Custom Function settings along with the reasons for each choice. He also describes each of the five AF Area Selection Modes in detail and lets you know which ones are used for what and why! Additionally, there is a new section on making micro-adjustments.
There is a ton of stuff in this guide that you will never see or hear anywhere else. You will, for example, learn how Arthur creates, saves and uses three different personalized Camera User Settings. Or how to set up and use Live View for a variety of nature photography applications. The entire guide is written in Arthur’s easy to read, easy to follow, how-to style. Note: this guide does not cover the creation of video.
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!