Double-Ended Geared Column - Grand Series Tripods
The Double-Ended Geared Column for INDURO™ Grand Series Tripods is a tripod accessory designed to adjust your camera’s height without moving the tripod’s legs.
- Featuring a reversible ¼″-20 and ⅜″-16 threaded stud on both ends, you can mount 2 cameras at the same time or quickly change the location of the camera without removing the arm.
- Arm adds 2″ (5.1 cm) to the tripod’s height at its lowest position.
- Arm adds 14″ (35.6 cm) to tripod height at highest position.
- Twist lock prevents the column from slipping downward.
- Constructed from durable aluminum.
- Designed to be used with 4 or 5 Grand Series CT404 and CT505 Tripods. Shop all INDURO™ tripods.
- Designed to be used with 2 or 3 Grand Series AT203, CT203 and CT304 Tripods. Shop all INDURO™ tripods.
- 10 year warranty from manufacturer (5 years at purchase plus additional 5 years with registration)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Double-Ended Geared Column Dimensions
- Travel Distance: 12″ (30.5 cm)
- Height: Extend tripod’s height by 2″–14″ (5.1 cm to 35.6 cm)
- Length: 19″ (48.3 cm)