The Airport series of backpacks camera bags have an ultra efficient design that maximize space for your camera gear and still meet airline carry-on requirements. When you're getting on a plane you want to be sure that your bag will fly with you, that's why we design and test our bags for the traveling photographer. Their light, adjustable, contoured harness provides comfort along with lumbar support. The air mesh paneling keeps backs cool. The height-adjustable sternum strap allows for the perfect fit. A removable waist belt, side water bottle pocket, tripod/ monopod mounting system and seam sealed rain cover extend their versatility. The two smaller bags, the Airport Commuter and the Airport Essentials, are designed to fit under-seat in regional commuter planes. Airport Commuter backpack camera bag product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-commuter.aspx Airport Accelerator backpack camera bag product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-accelerator.aspx Airport Essentials Backpack camera bag product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-essentials.aspx Full range of airport series backpacks camera bags: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/camera-backpacks/airport-backpacks.aspx Gear Profile: • Airport Accelerator accommodates two pro size DSLRs, six to eight standard zooms, a 500 f/4.0, iPad, and up to a 17" laptop. The largest of the three, this one has a padded removable waist belt. • Airport Commuter accommodates a pro size DSLR, four to six standard zooms, (increased depth holds a 400 f/2.8), iPad and 15" laptop. • Airport Essentials accommodates a standard DSLR, four to six standard zooms, iPad, and up to 13" laptop.
Airport Series...The Airport series of backpacks camera bags have an ultra effi...
Setting the Ai...How to set the combination locks on the Airport Series rolling...
DSLR Camera Backpack with Tripod Holder Airport Essentials
This DSLR Camera Backpack with Tripod Holder is a fantastic, slim profile carry-on backpack for photographers who travel on all types of airplanes while exploring the world, including CRJ regional jets where it will fit overhead or under the seat.
What Will Fit
With a slim and lightweight profile, the Think Tank Photo Airport Essentials laptop and camera backpack fits a standard DSLR, 4–6 standard zooms, an iPad, and up to a 13″ laptop. The maximum lens size that can be carried is up to a 300 f/2.8 attached to a standard sized camera body.
The protective padded dividers can be arranged to fit a Canon or Nikon gear layout. With several interior pockets and a top zippered pocket you can easily organize and access all of your travel accessories. A side pocket with attachment straps allows for easy carrying of a tripod (or use the pocket by itself to bring your water bottle).
Why You’ll Love It
- High capacity backpack designed for the traveling photographer with the airport in mind
- Meets international carry-on size and fits in the overhead in most regional/commuter planes; double check with your airline carrier for current specifications
- Lightweight and adjustable contoured harness is comfortable to wear and provides lumbar support with air mesh paneling to keep our backs cool, and height adjustable sternum strap ensures a perfect fit
- The waist belt is removable and can attach to the inside
- Treated with water resistant coating for superior protection
- Top notch locking YKK® RC-Fuse zipper with the entire bag constructed using the highest quality materials
- For even more functionality, this camera and laptop backpack can be used along with Think Tank Photo’s Pro Speed or Thin Skin belts for additional support
- For additional capacity this slim DSLR camera backpack can be used with Think Tank Photo’s Modular Component line
- Does not look like a traditional camera bag so you can blend in and not draw attention to your valuable camera gear
- Sturdy handles on three size ensure quick access to the camera bag with no more struggling!
- Bottom hinge opens the camera backpack completely for easy access
- Compatible with Think Tank Photo’s Artificial Intelligence laptop cases and camera support straps
- Airport Essentials DSLR Camera Backpack with Tripod Holder (color Black)
- Removable, padded waist belt
- Lock and cable for security
- Seam sealed rain cover
- Tripod/monopod attachment straps
- Durable padded dividers
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions of the Airport Essentials Camera and Laptop Backpack by Think Tank Photo
- External: 11.5″ W x 18″ H x 7″ D (29.2 x 45.7 x 17.8 cm)
- Internal: 11″ W x 16.3″ H x 5″ D (27.9 x 41.4 x 12.7 cm)
- Laptop Pocket: 9.8″ W x 15″ H x 1.2″ D (25 x 38 x 3 cm)
- Weight: 2.9–3.6 lbs (1.4–1.6 kg)
All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 3D air mesh, ultra stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique nickel plated metal hardware, big hole air mesh, honeycomb mono mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, PU backed velex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
To the original owner, Think Tank Photo guarantees and warrants all of their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.