Battalion Chief Matt Gustafson talks about how he incorporates photography in his work as a chief officer in the fire service. Chief Gustafson reviews how the Digital Holster 20 V2.0, with his camera, have become part of his "emergency ready" tool kit as an incident commander and fire investigator. To view more details about the Digital Holster V2.0 Series of camera bags, visit the Think Tank Photo website at: http://www.thinktankphoto.com Top Features: • "Pop Down" increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens • Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION • Side attachment rail for connecting a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component to holster Gear Profile: Please see our full digital holsters range. http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/digital-holsters/digital-holsters.aspx
Digital Holste...Battalion Chief Matt Gustafson talks about how he incorporates...
Digital Holste...A brief tour of Digital Holster V2.0 features in action. Thin...
Digital Holste...The Digital Holster Harness V2.0 is a stand-alone harness that...
Expandable DSLR Camera Bag Digital Holster 20 v2.0 by Think Tank Photo
The Digital Holster™ 20 v2.0 by Think Tank Photo is an expandable DSLR camera bag developed for carrying a standard DSLR camera and 24–70 ƒ/2.8 with hood in shooting position or 70–200mm ƒ/2.8 with hood reversed.
The most unique feature of the Digital Holster™ 20 v2.0 is its “pop down” functionality, which increases the bag’s height to accommodate a lens hood or telephoto lens. The shape of the bag conforms to the camera itself, with one straight side and one curved side. It can actually stand up by itself!
This camera shoulder bag can be attached to all belts and bags with Modular Rails by Think Tank Photo, and the side attachment rail can connect a small Modular or Skin component to the holster. The lens hood can remain attached, reversed or in position within the Digital Holster™ 20 expandable camera bag.
- Front stretch pocket for storing lens caps, back caps, and other items
- The removable screen protector separates your shoulder straps from your LCD
- Compatible with the Digital Holster™ Harness v2.0 by Think Tank Photo
- Inner lid pocket for storing SD cards or a lens cloth
- Carry everything easily using the top grab handle or the included shoulder strap
- For quick identification there is a business card holder on top of the lid
What Fits Inside the Digital Holster™ 20 v2.0 by Think Tank Photo
- Standard DSLR
- 24–70 ƒ/2.8 (hood in shooting position)
- 70–200 ƒ/2.8 (hood reversed)
- Small accessories
- Shoulder strap
- LCD screen protector
- Closed cell foam divider
- Seam-sealed raincover
- Digital Holster™ Harness v2.0 by Think Tank Photo (sold separately)
- Belts and bags with Modular Rails by Think Tank Photo (sold separately)
- Small Modular or Skin component by Think Tank Photo (sold separately)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Dimensions and Weight
- Interior: 7.3″ W x 8–11.5″ H x 5″ D (18.4 x 20.3–29.2 x 12.7 cm)
- Exterior: 8″ W x 9.5–12.5″ H X 5.5″ D (20.3 x 24.1–31.8 x 14 cm)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg) including all accessories
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Ultra Stretch front pocket
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Color: Black
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- High-density extruded nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed raincover
- High-density closed cell foam
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
To the original owner, Think Tank Photo guarantees and warrants all of their products against any defects in material or workmanship for as for long as you use the product.