- Gift Ideas for Photographers
- Gifts Under $10
- Hummingbird Feeder Tubes For Making Your Own Feeders
Hummingbird Feeder Tubes For Making Your Own Feeders
It's easy to make your own hummingbird feeder with these inexpensive, foolproof feeder tubes. Use any type bottle, jar or other container for liquid. All you need is an opening into which you push the rubber stopper on the feeder tube. The stopper is tapered and measures 1" at the top and 5/8" at the bottom. The curved plastic tube has a red tip to attract hummingbirds. Plastic pop bottles make excellent containers. You can also use glass jars with lids. Just drill a hole in the lid and insert the feeder.
Important: make sure that the rubber stopper fits tightly into your container to prevent leakage at the tip.
- Converts almost any container into a hummingbird feeder
- Red tip is attractive to hummingbirds
- Rubber stopper is tapered for a tight fit
- One feeder tube per package
Customers also viewed