The missing USB port that should have been on your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet & smartphone. Make ANY USB Storage Device Wireless! The easiest way to share any USB data with Apple iPad, iPhone, & the Cloud. Just connect and share with up to 3 iDevices at the same time.
iUSBport connects to any USB storage device (including USB hard drive, flash drive) and wirelessly makes the contents available on your iOS, Android or WiFi-enabled device. Instantly stream 3 different HD movies to 3 different devices or perform 2-way file transfer with up to 8 different devices. No Internet, computer or subscription required. iUSBport is pocket size and battery operated so you can carry it where ever you go. Free iOS/Android/web app. Any FTP/SMB/uPnP/DLNA app can also connect to iUSBport to perform 2-way data transfer.
- Li-ion battery powered USB port connects to any USB storage device like hard drive, flash drive, card reader and digital camera.
- iUSBport creates its own WiFi hotspot to share USB data with any WiFi devices (e.g. iPad, iPhone). No Internet required.
- iUSBport can also join an existing WiFi network to share USB data with same network devices, which remain connected to the Internet.
- Stream 3 different HD movies to 3 different devices or share music, photos, documents with up to 8 different users at the same time.
- If Internet is available, iUSBport can automatically backup/sync USB data with popular online Cloud storage services like Dropbox.
- Compatibility: USB Mass Storage Compliant Devices (e.g. hard drive, flash drive), WiFi-enabled Devices (e.g. All models of iPad & iPhone, Android).
- Available in Black only.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Model: IUSB-BLACK
- Processor: Texas Instrument ARM926EJ-S RISC Core
- Memory: 150MHz 64MB DDR2 SDRAM, 30MHz 16MB SPI NOR Flash
- LCD: Mono 132 x 32 pixels
- Battery: 2600mAh Rechargeable 18650 Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Life: Up to 5 hours
- USB Port: High Speed 480Mbps, Powered 5V/1A USB 2.0 Host
- Wireless: Supports WiFi 802.11b/g/n "Ad-Hoc" and "Infrastructure" Mode
- Software: HTML5 Web browser based, iOS and Android app
- Supported File System: FAT32, NTFS, HFS, HFS+, exFAT, EXT 2/3/4
- Dimensions: 2.95" x 2.28" x 0.87" / 75 x 58 x 22mm
- Weight:3.8oz / 109g
- What's in the Box? iUSBport, USB Charging Cable, User Manual
Customers also viewed