Learn more: http://bit.ly/1kq1X39 INDURO PHQ-Series Panheads offer a completely new concept in camera positioning with Quintaxially adjustable movements. Providing dual tilt, base and top plate rotation, and an Arca-Swiss style quick release system, this head offers photographers full repeatable indexing on five axes for maximum control and flexibility. Unique folding control handles make packing and transport easy. Ideal for studio and on-location shoots plus extended panoramic, QTVR, spherical and 3D photography. Each Panhead includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate. Cat #479-103
Induro 5-way H...Learn more: http://bit.ly/1kq1X39 INDURO PHQ-Series Panheads ...
INDURO 5-Way Panhead PHQ1
The INDURO™ 5-Way Panhead PHQ1 offers a completely new concept in camera positioning with Quintaxially adjustable movement. Ballheads offer the convenience of simplified controls, but achieving precise movements can be difficult. In comparison, panheads offer a much more accurate way to frame your subject and fine-tune the camera’s position, but achieving global movements is not easy. INDURO™ 5-Way Panheads allow you to experience the best of both worlds!
The INDURO™ 5-Way Panhead Series is the first panhead on the market that offers 5 directions of precise movement, providing angular and spherical 360° rotation.
Why You’ll Love the INDURO™ 5-Way Panhead PHQ1
- Most camera positioning is achieved by using front to rear and side to side adjustment handles.
- 5 bubble levels and index scales conveniently offer accurate and repeatable positioning.
- Offers fantastic freedom and precise movements.
- Avoids inconvenient and imprecise positioning and re-positioning with direct camera panning movement on just about any axis.
- Easy horizontal panoramic and vertical spherical stitching.
- No more complex adjustments to achieve precise horizontal and vertical alignments.
- Calibrated linear adjustments help support balance of camera and lens for each combination.
- Shift of view for 3D photography.
- Nodal point placement for optimum control.
- 2 separate panning locks.
- Handles conveniently fold down for easy packing and transport.
- Industry standard quick release system (dovetail Arca-Swiss compatible)
- PU-60 Quick Release Plate
- 2 year warranty from INDURO™ (plus an extra 3 years when registering product for a total of 5 years)
- Supports up to 25.3 lbs (11.5 kg) load capacity.
- Optional 3rd party accessories to extend the capabilities for advanced panoramic, QTVR, spherical, and 3D photography.
Also in the INDURO™ PH 5-Way Panhead Series
- INDURO™ 5-Way Panhead PHQ3; supports up to 35.2 lbs (16 kg) load capacity.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
INDURO™ 5-Way Panhead PHQ1
Dimensions and Weight
- Maximum Load: 25.3 lbs (11.5 kg)
- Height: 4.3″ (110 mm)
- Width Including Handles: 7″ (178 mm)
- Head Mount Thread Size: ¼″-20 (with supplied QR Plate)
- Base Mount Thread: ⅜″-16
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Length Including Handles: 7.8″ (197 mm)
- Base Diameter: 2.2″ (56 mm)
Angles and Range
- Tilt Range: +90°/-15° Front; +90°/-45° Side
- Panning Range: 360° on both fixed and variable axis
- Drag Control: No
5-Way Panhead PHQ1 Features
- Patent-pending Quintaxial positioning with full 5-way convenient and compact camera positioning system.
- Fully graduated scales so you can see and set the position of your tilts, pans, and shifts.
- 5 high-visibility bubble levels can be viewed on all sides while making adjustments.
- Horizontal and vertical pan locking controls offer independent movement and locking capabilities.
- Angular and spherical rotation provides 360° rotational control on both base and head tilt axis.
- Patent-pending folding front/rear and side/side tilt handles simplify complete tripod/head packing and transport.
- Variable direction Arca-Swiss compatible quick release clamp is an interchangeable industry standard QR system.
- Balance and nodal point orientation with optional 3rd party accessories to extend the capabilities for advanced panoramic, QTVR, spherical, and 3D photography.