- Tripods & Supports
- Tripod Heads & Bases
- INDURO BHD3 Ballhead for Series 3 Tripods
Learn more at: http://bit.ly/1iPxzfP INDURO BHD dual-action ballheads offer increased load capacities, large ergonomic locking knobs, adjustable drag and tension control, independent panning control and much more. Made of precision-machined Magnesium alloy and incorporating an Arca-Swiss style quick release system for maximum compatibility and flexibility, these heads are designed to handle virtually any shooting situation and equipment from compact to full-sized professional gear. Includes a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.
Induro BHD Ser...Learn more at: http://bit.ly/1iPxzfP INDURO BHD dual-action b...
INDURO BHD3 Ballhead for Series 3 Tripods
The INDURO™ BHD3 Ballhead is dual action, designed to handle virtually any shooting situation and equipment configuration, from compact to full size pro gear.
Why You’ll Love the INDURO™ BHD3 Ballhead
- Increased load capacity with a rated maximum load of 55 lbs (25 kg).
- Weighs only 2.2 lbs (1 kg).
- Large ergonomic locking knobs for ease of use.
- Adjustable drag and tension control.
- Independent panning control provides precise horizontal movements with is crucial for consistent, high-quality panoramic photography.
- Constructed from precision-machined magnesium alloy for high strength and light weight.
- ⅜″ mounting socket secures ballhead to a tripod.
- Dovetail Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate for maximum compatibility, flexibility, and security.
- PU-60 slide-in quick release plate
- Limited 5 year warranty from INDURO™ (up to 10 years with product registration)
Sales on clearance merchandise are final and not returnable.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
INDURO™ BHD3 Ballhead
Dimensions and Weight
- Maximum Load: 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Height: 4.5″ (115 mm)
- Width Including Handles: 2.9″ (74 mm)
- Head Mount Thread Size: ¼″-20
- Base Mount Thread: ⅜″-16
Angles and Range
- Tilt Range: +90°/-45° Front; +90°/-25° Horizontal
- Panning Range: 360°