LensCoat RainCoat Pro
LensCoat RainCoat provides protection for your camera and lens from the elements like rain, snow, salt spray, dirt, sand and dust while allowing you easy access to the camera and lens controls. The RainCoat Pro is for DSLRs with lenses from 300mm 2.8 - 800mm. For DSLRs with small lenses up to 70-200mm please see the Standard version. The RainCoat is constructed from a lightweight waterproof, breathable poly tricot material. The seams are tape sealed for maximum protection. No dedicated eyepiece required.
The RainCoat goes on quickly and easily. Its versatility through the use of the cinch straps allows you to adjust the length of the cover and to keep it snug around your lens. It has a fold out arm sleeve from its integrated pocket for access to the camera controls. You can also access the camera through the rear opening and the lens through the hook & loop bottom closure.
- No slip rubber around hood section for solid grip on hood (no bungee cord)
- Cinch Straps adjust cover length by folding the material over itself and keep cover snug
- Integrated pocket with foldaway arm sleeve for camera control access
- Hook & Loop bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Adjustable rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- Tape seam sealed
- Mesh storage and transportation pouch included
- Hood extension sleeve included for 600mm and 800mm lenses
- Compatible with LensCoat lens covers, Hoodie lens caps and camera BodyGuards
- Made in the USA
- Pro model - 30.5" 8.6oz (hood extension for 600mm & 800mm 8" 2.4oz)
- Available in 4 color options: Realtree Max 4, Black, Green, and Navy.
Care: Allow to dry before storing and clean with water only. Do not machine wash or dry. Do not dry clean.