- Gift Ideas for Photographers
- Gifts Under $10
- LensPen Lens Cleaner
A stylish new design for 5 LensPen models: Original, FilterKlear, DigiKlear, MiniPro and MicroPro.
The LensPen Sy...A stylish new design for 5 LensPen models: Original, FilterKle...
LensPen Lens Cleaner
LensPen® Lens Cleaner uses award-winning technology to clean all types of optical lens surfaces quickly and easily. LensPen® Lens Cleaner is the original patented lens cleaning tool designed for today’s digital SLR cameras and camcorders. Nothing cleans fingerprints and smudges better!
Why You’ll Love LensPen® Lens Cleaner
- Remarkable dry cleaning compound easily and gently removes fingerprints, smudges, and grease marks.
- Safe for all optical lenses, including today's multi-coated surfaces.
- Unique cleaning compound will not spill or dry out.
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- Handy, high-quality retractable cleaning brush.
- Outperforms other cleaning methods.
- Nothing to spill, drip, or dry out.
- Reduces static build-up.
- Fits easily into your camera bag or pocket!
LensPen® Lens Cleaner Can Be Used On
- Cameras and camcorders
- Spotting scopes
- Small eye pieces
- Optical filters
- Other small optical lenses and surfaces
The NatureScapes Store is an authorized online retailer of LensPen® cleaning supplies.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
How to Use LensPen®
- Gently remove dust particles on the lens surface with the convenient retractable brush.
- Remove cap and wipe the lens surface with the unique flexible cleaning tip using smooth, circular motions. If some smudges persist, breathe gently on the lens surface and repeat the process.
- Replace the cap over the tip and give the cap half a twist. Twisting the cap replenishes the unique cleaning pad.
- When the cleaning pad can no longer be replenished, just replace your LensPen. Product is non-refillable.
LensPen® is designed specifically for optical lenses. Do not use on wet surfaces. Please carefully observe the instructions for use.
Customers also viewed