Mark III User's Guide by Arthur Morris
The word has spread on the web that the Mark III User's Guide (downloadable eBook PDF (893 kb) can help photographers begin making great pictures with their Mark III in short order. With 9 menus containing 40 items and four Custom Function groups with 57 Custom Functions, the only other option is to spend a week curled up with your camera manual trying to figure everything out! The camera is quite complex and many of the basic camera operations are very different from previous generation Canon digital cameras. If you are moving up in class from a 20-D or a 30D that goes double!
The Mark III User’s Guide includes instructions on how to set and use all of the menu items and Custom Functions that Arthur himself is currently using. The User's Guide includes basic directions for using Digital Photo Professional, the packaged RAW processing software that comes on CD with the Mark III.
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!