Optical Lens Cleaning Wipes - eWipe
Optical Lens Cleaning Wipes - eWipe® by Photosol are a professional optic cleaner that can be used to clean your camera lenses and other glass optics without scratching or causing harm.
When used in accordance with the product’s directions, eWipe®s are safe to use on optical mirrors, scanners, monochrome CCDs, and other sensitive electronic and photographic image-forming surfaces.
Why You’ll Love Optical Lens Cleaning Wipes - eWipe® by Photosol
- eWipe®s are packaged individually, making them easy to pack and travel with so you don’t have to worry about spilling liquid or taking special care when flying. They are also a great option for cleaning on the go in the field.
- Convenient packaging also prevents over usage and contamination that could destroy an expensive component. When removed from its sealed packet, eWipe®s contain no more than 5 parts per million of contaminants. When properly used, eWipe®s dry instantly—leaving behind zero residue!
- Each eWipe® contains an exact, pre-measured amount of a sterile and highly refined alcohol mixture for cleaning.
- Optical lens cleaning wipes are ultra pure and lint-free, providing you with the best clean possible for your equipment.
- Highly recommended by manufacturers of digital cameras, scanners, high quality filters and lenses, and other devices with critical cleaning requirements.
- eWipe®s meet or exceed SEMI standards.
- Sold in boxes of 24 individual packets.
Traveling or Looking for a Trial Size First?
If you’ll be traveling and are looking for a cleaning kit with a little bit of everything, check out the Digital Survival Kit by Photosol (sold separately). The Digital Survival Kit is also a great way to try out a range of Photosol cleaning products before purchasing them full size.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
How to Use eWipe® Optical Lens Cleaning Wipes
- Tear open a packet at the notch and remove wipe. With a gentle flick of your wrist, the pad will unfold. To minimize handling and possible contamination, you should do this step with one hand.
- In a single direction only, lightly wipe across the surface to be cleaned. Be sure not to go back over a previously cleaned area with the same wipe (or re-use a wipe at any time) because the dirt collected may cause severe damage to your equipment.
Dimensions and Weight
- Package Weight: 0.25 pounds (3.99 ounces)
- Box Dimensions: 3.7″ length × 3.0″ width × 2.6″ height (9.39 cm length × 7.62 cm width × 6.60 cm height)