Photographing the 4th Dimension - Time eBook by Jim Goldstein
Photographing the 4th Dimension - Time by Jim Goldstein is a 64-page, downloadable pdf eBook (40.3 MB) and is a practical guide to 7 slow shutter and video techniques for photographers of all skill levels. Step-by-step technique overviews, tips, gear info, informative videos and inspirational resources will help you improve your photography both technically and creatively. Topics that will put you on the fast track to creating high impact images include long exposures, light painting, star trails, cinemagraphs, time-lapse photography and more.
Get inspired and learn great photography techniques that will have you eagerly waiting to head out with your camera on your next photo shoot. To reinforce the highlighted techniques on your next photo shoot, Photographing the 4th Dimension - Time also includes a Field Checklist enabling you to reference the great information within the eBook on the go.
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!