Phottix Strato 2.4GHz Wire/Wireless 4 in 1 Trigger Set
Broaden your horizons and unleash your creativity—take your flash off the camera!
The 4-channel, 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver units boast ranges of 100 meters and beyond. Running on widely available AAA batteries, the small footprint transmitter/receiver system is a must for any kit bag.
- With the Strato Wire Flash Trigger you can take photos at sync speeds of up to 1/250* and ranges of 100 meters and beyond.
- Use the Phottix Strato as a wired or wireless shutter release. Shoot photos from 100 meters or farther away from the camera.
- Canon and Nikon versions are available and feature an innovative TTL pass through hot shoe on the transmitter and flash wake-up functions on the receiver.
- Contains: One transmitter, one receiver, batteries, 3.5 to 3.5mm cable, 6.3 mm adapter, shutter release cable and lanyard.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Choosing a camera specific model is only necessary if you're using TTL flash. For manual flash use you DO NOT need a camera specific model; any model will work with any camera as long as you use manual flash only.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 100m +
- Channel: 4 channels
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries (Transmitter and Receiver), 5V DC
- Max sync speed: 1/250 sec*
- Outputs: Hot shoe, 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm ports (receiver)
- Inputs: 5 V. DC (receiver)
- Inputs: 3.5mm PC input port (transmitter)
- Attachment: 1/4 tripod lug, cold shoe (Receiver)
- Input voltage: 2.5-3.2V
- Minimum response time: 400us
- C/F port voltage handling: 5V
- Flash port voltage handling: 5V(transmitter) 300V(receiver)
- Body dimensions (transmitter): 85(L) x 40(W) x 38(H) mm
- Body dimensions (receiver): 85(L) x 40(W) x31(H) mm
- Antenna: built-in PCB antenna
- Transmitter Weight: 76g (with batteries)
- Receiver Weight: 66g (with batteries)
- Operating temperature: -15–65?ø
- Storage temperature: -30–85?ø