San Diego Site Guide by Arthur Morris
In this downloadable PDF guide (1.2 MB), Arthur shares everything he knows about the five killer photography spots within 20 minutes of downtown San Diego. Learn where, how, and when to photograph the amazing California species of brown pelican; marbled godwits against bright buff backgrounds; wood ducks, lesser scaup, and ring-necked duck at point blank range; and a variety of stunning gulls (including Heerman’s, western, and California) both perched and in flight. You will learn where to go on what wind and what tides are best for each coastal location.
The San Diego Site Guide is 8,936 words and includes 38 color photographs. It will prove most useful to those visiting in the colder months, but many of the locations are productive in other seasons as well, especially spring.
Brown pelicans, which are the big attraction in San Diego, have their bright red bill pouches only in winter, so this guide, though useful at other times of year, is most valuable to those visiting at that season.
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!