We talk about the quality of our zippers on the new Anvil For questions or comments email email@example.com ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Visit Tamrac.com to shop our full line of camera bags Follow us on Social Media Twitter/Instagram: @tamracphoto https://www.facebook.com/tamracphoto
Anvil - ZippersWe talk about the quality of our zippers on the new Anvil For...
Anvil - Rain C...We show you how to use the rain cover that comes with the new ...
Anvil - PocketsWe answer a few questions about pockets on the new Anvil For...
Anvil - Belt S...We give you a quick run down on how the belt system works on t...
Anvil in MoabLandscape photographer Ryan Smith gives his thoughts on the ne...
Tamrac Anvil 17 Pro Camera Backpack
Inspired by both the beautiful but potentially dangerous cloud formations and the tougher than nails tools used by blacksmiths since the beginnings of human history, the Tamrac Anvil carries all your photography gear to the grittiest and most beautiful places on earth. Anvil was designed from the ground up utilizing over ten different optimized foams for the perfect balance of weight and protection. Anvil packs are tough, but light thanks to the engineered materials. They feature a large main compartment designed to carry multiple pro-sized DSLR bodies with lenses attached along with a full range of lenses, flashes and accessories. A front padded pocket holds most 15 inch laptops and exterior pockets hold accessories. Carries a tripod with quick release straps. Comfortable airflow harness and removable Arc and M.O.L.L.E. compatible belt system makes any amount of gear easy to carry.
- Large main opening that holds pro-sized DSLRs and lenses and accessories
- Comfortable airflow harness system including removable Arc and M.O.L.L.E. compatible belt system
- Lightweight design maximizes gear protection and keeps weight down
- Fits in the overhead compartment of most commercial aircraft worldwide (check with your carrier for detailed carry on restrictions)
- Protective Laptop Compartment holds up to 15 inch laptops
- Fully seam sealed weather protective rain fly
- Side Arc attachment points hold M.A.S. and S.A.S. components and a variety of other accessories including M.O.L.L.E.
- Front butterfly accessory pockets hold small personal items
- Quick release tripod attachment system
- Protective foam dividers are fully customizable for your gear
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- External Dimensions - 31 x 44 x 25 cm (12 x 17 x 10 in)
- Internal Dimensions - 28 x 41 x 16 cm (11 x 16 x 6.5 in)
- Weight - 2.0 kg (4.4 lbs)
- 600D Polyester Fabric with 2x PU coating
- 840D Polyester Dobby Fabric with 2x PU coating
- 210D Oxford Nylon lining
- YKK?? zippers
- Duraflex?? and Woojin?? Acetal buckles
- Absolutely NO PVC
- DSLR Cameras including battery grips
- Mirrorless Cameras
- Multiple Lenses
- Flash Units
- Lenses up to 14" (35.56 cm) long attached to camera body
- Tablets and laptops up to 15"
- Phone and other accessories