To help photographers, filmmakers and their gear pass seamlessly through airport chaos, we built the Roadie Backpacks.These packs are built with the finest materials and hardware. We know the horrible things that happen to bags when you’re traveling, and we designed these bags to survive them. Learn More: http://bit.ly/2QefMai
Tenba Roadie B...To help photographers, filmmakers and their gear pass seamless...
Tenba Roadie Backpack 22
Tenba Roadies are built for protection, durability and discretion. They are designed to move DSLRs, cine cameras and lighting gear to any location, through the strictest carry-on and travel regulations, and do it all without drawing unwanted attention. The Roadie backpacks offer excellent mobility when photo and video gear needs to be moved over rough, wet, rocky or sandy terrain — where normal wheeled cases would not work well.
Each case is built for the demanding professional, with ballistic nylon exteriors, durable YKK® zippers, stress point reinforcements and infinitely-configurable interiors. Roadies are exquisitely crafted with distinctive yet discreet good looks. All materials and components have been carefully selected to ensure the case delivers years of reliable protection and use.
- Holds 1-2 mirrorless or DSLR cameras (up to Pro size with grip) with 6-8 lenses (up to 400mm f2.8), or Canon, RED, Sony cine camera with 3-5 lenses, plus audio gear (headphones, recorder), tripod, monopod or shotgun mic, and a laptop up to 17 inches.
- Also fits DJI Mavic and other compact drones.
Need a slightly smaller backpack, consider the Roadie 20.
- Secure rear camera access to the main camera compartment is located on the harness side, which provides safety and security when working in unfamiliar or crowded locations. Equipment cannot be removed from the front side while the bag is being carried.
- Contoured shoulder harness and hip belt provide comfort and support when carrying large camera systems, and high-density foam padding won't compress or break down over time or with heavy use. Waist belt is easily removable when not needed.
- Front organizer pockets allow quick access to your passport, memory cards, batteries, cables and other items.
- Reinforced top and side handles make the Roadie comfortable to carry even when fully loaded. Waterproof full-grain leather trim improves grip.
- Laptop compartment
- Adjustable and removable interior dividers
- Tablet pocket
- Tripod holder
- At 22 inches (56 cm) tall, this backpack meets U.S. domestic and some international carry-on regulations.
- Backpack straps
- Side handle
- Sternum strap
- Top handle
- Luggage pass through sleeve
- Waist belt
Please see Specifications tab below for additional details.
- Exterior Dimensions: 14.17 x 22.05 x 9.45" (36 x 56 x 24 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 11.81 x 18.11 x 6.69" (30 x 46 x 17 cm)
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 11.8 x 20.1 x 0.8" (30.0 x 51.0 x 2.0 cm)
- Weight: 6.65 lbs ( 3 kg )
The Tenba Roadie Backpack 20 has a water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon exterior, ripstop nylon interior, YKK zippers/clips, and heavily-reinforced stitching. The top and side handles are reinforced and trimmed with from waterproof full-grain leather.
Tenba bags and cases are meticulously constructed of excellent materials and components. However, if you do discover a defect in materials or workmanship, please contact Tenba before returning your product.
Warranty covers original workmanship and material defects only. Failure due to misuse, alteration or improper handling is not covered. Tenba bags are made to perform and look great for years, but signs of normal wear are to be expected with any fabric product and are not covered by warranty.
Warranty covers Tenba bags and cases only; customer accepts responsibility for determining suitability and fitness for use, and therefore consequential damages are not warranted.
All Tenba bags, except for Air Cases, Car Cases, Tripaks and Long Lens Bags, come with a 5-year warranty that covers original workmanship and material defects. Air Cases, Car Cases, Tripaks and Long Lens Bags come with a 1-year warranty.