- Gift Ideas for Photographers
- Gifts Under $25
- The Essential Guide to Photographing Arches National Park by Bret Edge
The Essential Guide to Photographing Arches National Park by Bret Edge
The Essential Guide to Photographing Arches National Park by Bret Edge is a 31-page, 10.7 MB downloadable eBook pdf.
Arches National Park attracts photographers from around the world to a landscape of balanced rocks, towering spires and over 2,000 natural arches framing a crystal blue sky. The La Sal Mountains, snowcapped from November through May, create a stunning contrast to the red sandstone features found through the park.
What’s Inside this eBook
In The Essential Guide to Photographing Arches National Park local Moab photographer Bret Edge shares nineteen of his favorite locations to create dynamic images of this stunning desert landscape. You’ll learn where to find each location, when is the best time for photography, what lenses and equipment you’ll need and other tips to help make your next visit to Arches the most productive trip yet. Full-color photographs illustrate each location, giving you an idea of what to expect before you arrive at Arches. A park map is also included and can be viewed on-screen or printed for easy reference in the field.
In addition to advice for photographers, The Essential Guide to Photographing Arches National Park includes a wealth of general information about the park’s natural history, rules and regulations, entrance fees and other items to assist in trip planning.
Whether you’re a serious photographer or a point and shooter on vacation, The Essential Guide to Photographing Arches National Park will be a valuable addition to your photo book library.
Take a sneak peek at one of the locations Bret reviews in his eBook, Courthouse Wash.
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!