The Essential Guide to Photographing Waterfalls eBook by Kari Post
The Essential Guide to Photographing Waterfalls by Kari Post is the only book you'll ever need to learn the techniques necessary to creatively photograph waterfalls. This 13000 word, 47 page eBook provides readers with a wealth of useful information, ranging from technical advice on equipment and shooting techniques to creative tips and suggestions on staying safe near waterfalls. Beautifully written and illustrated with dozens of stunning waterfall photographs, including several never before seen images, The Essential Guide to Photographing Waterfalls is sure to please.
What’s Inside The Essential Guide to Photographing Waterfalls
- How and where to find waterfalls
- The best shooting conditions for waterfalls including season and weather
- Equipment needed for waterfall photography
- Proper attire for photographing in or near water
- Creative techniques for photographing waterfalls including advice on composition
- Advice about exposure including selecting ISO, shutter speed, and aperture for waterfall photography AND how to balance difficult exposures using filters, HDR, and digital blending
- Recommended filters for waterfall photography
- How to stay safe while shooting waterfalls
- Environmental considerations
- Useful resources and practice exercises
- How to continuously improve your skills
- And much more!
This eBook is available as a downloadable eBook PDF (15.4 MB).
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!
Customers also viewed