The Essential Guide to Photographing Waterfalls eBook by Kari Post
The Essential Guide to Photographing Waterfalls by Kari Post is the only book you'll ever need to learn the techniques necessary to creatively photograph waterfalls. This 13000 word, 47 page eBook provides readers with a wealth of useful information, ranging from technical advice on equipment and shooting techniques to creative tips and suggestions on staying safe near waterfalls. Beautifully written and illustrated with dozens of stunning waterfall photographs, including several never before seen images, The Essential Guide to Photographing Waterfalls is sure to please.
The Essential Guide to Photographing Waterfalls addresses the following topics:
- How and where to find waterfalls
- The best shooting conditions for waterfalls including season and weather
- Equipment needed for waterfall photography
- Proper attire for photographing in or near water
- Creative techniques for photographing waterfalls including advice on composition
- Advice about exposure including selecting ISO, shutter speed, and aperture for waterfall photography AND how to balance difficult exposures using filters, HDR, and digital blending
- Recommended filters for waterfall photography
- How to stay safe while shooting waterfalls
- Environmental considerations
- Useful resources and practice exercises
- How to continuously improve your skills
- And much more!
This eBook is available as a downloadable eBook PDF (15.4 MB).
Please see the Specifications tab below for directions on using eBooks with iPad and other iOS devices.
NatureScapes is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods; we can not issue refunds once the order is purchased, obtained, or is obtainable by you. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any eBook or downloadable item at our site.
“Beautifully written and illustrated throughout, The Essential Guide to Photographing Waterfalls by Kari Post is the only resource you'll ever need for waterfall photography!
Upon reading the opening chapter readers will immediately be aware of the intense connection to nature that Kari has. This shines through in her photography and writing throughout this eBook, as she skillfully illustrates and shares the many techniques and gear needed to create great looking and dynamic waterfall images.
From technical considerations, filters, exposure, composition, and even where to find waterfalls, this eBook is sure to inspire the waterfall photographer in you to get out into nature and take some pictures, whether it be close to home or in far off places!”