- Gift Ideas for Photographers
- Gifts Under $10
- The Vanishing Old West - Jerome eBook by Jeff Colburn
The Vanishing Old West - Jerome eBook by Jeff Colburn
The Vanishing Old West - Jerome by Jeff Colburn is a 75-page, 13 MB downloadable eBook pdf.
The Vanishing Old West - Jerome focuses on Jerome, Arizona, a mining town, turned ghost town, turned artist community. This town, that’s just 0.7 square mile in size, once had 15,000 inhabitants. When the mine closed this number dropped to about 50, then it rebounded to its current population of about 450 people.
This book shows that parts of the Old West still exist. You will see that history is still alive, still around you. Being aware of this can lead to a better understanding of your past, and preservation of those amazing pieces of history that still exist. The photographs in The Vanishing Old West - Jerome will preserve this history for future generations.
Look closely at the photographs in this book, and you will be taken back in time. You will see houses, cars and machinery that are vanishing, or already gone. Gone forever from our world, and never to return. They are victims of time, neglect and Nature’s eternal and Herculean efforts to turn everything to dust.
Don’t wait another moment to experience the wonder and beauty of the Old West. Order The Vanishing Old West - Jerome today, and immerse yourself in one of the most amazing times of our country’s history.
- There’s a link to a web page where you’ll find seven beautiful wallpapers you can use on your computer. These wallpapers come from the photographs found in The Vanishing Old West - Jerome.
- The Vanishing Old West - Jerome contains a grid map of Jerome. Check the grid number beside each photograph, and you can see where it was taken. This will let you plan your picture taking when you visit Jerome.
Other Photography eBooks by Jeff Colburn
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!