Thin Cold Weather Gloves for Photography with Non-Slip Grip
The thin materials of the Foxgloves Grip cold weather gloves for photography are breathable and allow for excellent dexterity in the field without having to take them off for most tasks. These gloves for photography provide a layer of warmth in moderately cold temperatures. If you are going to be in colder environments you may wish to add a heavier layer of gloves over them.
- Protect hands and wrists from biting insects while offering UVA / UVB protection with the highest UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) rating of 50+
- As an added benefit, these durable gloves for photography are perfect for other outdoor activities such as birding and gardening
- Textured surface made up of soft, silicone ovals that are placed over the fingers and palms for a more secure grip with your camera gear
- Machine washable and unisex
- Sizes: Small, Medium, and Large
- Colors: Black, Green, and Sahara
Looking for Warmer Gloves for Winter Photography?
If you need gloves for outdoor photography and touch screen compatibility at extremely cold temperatures, see the best winter photography gloves, HEAT3 Layer System by Heat Company. For winter photography gloves with access openings to your index finger and thumb, see the Sensory Gloves by AquaTech.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Supplex® nylon combines strength and durability with a soft feel, providing hand protection and long lasting performance
- Lycra® spandex for a supportive fit and ease of movement when working with camera controls
- Water resistant fibers dry quickly
Based on Standard Glove Sizes
- Small: Fits glove size 6 to 6 ½ (petite and short-fingered hands)
- Medium: Fits glove size 6 ½ to 8 (most hands)
- Large: Fits glove size 8 ½ and over (larger hands)
How to Measure for a Perfect Fit
To figure out length, measure the tip of your middle finger to the base of your palm. To determine width, measure across your palm.
- Small: 6.5″ length, 2.5″ width
- Medium: 7″ length, 3″ width
- Large: 7.5″ length, 3.75″ width
Caring for Your Photography Gloves
- Machine wash
- Dry on low heat or line dry
Customers also viewed