The Airport series of backpacks camera bags have an ultra efficient design that maximize space for your camera gear and still meet airline carry-on requirements. When you're getting on a plane you want to be sure that your bag will fly with you, that's why we design and test our bags for the traveling photographer. Their light, adjustable, contoured harness provides comfort along with lumbar support. The air mesh paneling keeps backs cool. The height-adjustable sternum strap allows for the perfect fit. A removable waist belt, side water bottle pocket, tripod/ monopod mounting system and seam sealed rain cover extend their versatility. The two smaller bags, the Airport Commuter and the Airport Essentials, are designed to fit under-seat in regional commuter planes. Airport Commuter backpack camera bag product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-commuter.aspx Airport Accelerator backpack camera bag product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-accelerator.aspx Airport Essentials Backpack camera bag product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-essentials.aspx Full range of airport series backpacks camera bags: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/camera-backpacks/airport-backpacks.aspx Gear Profile: • Airport Accelerator accommodates two pro size DSLRs, six to eight standard zooms, a 500 f/4.0, iPad, and up to a 17" laptop. The largest of the three, this one has a padded removable waist belt. • Airport Commuter accommodates a pro size DSLR, four to six standard zooms, (increased depth holds a 400 f/2.8), iPad and 15" laptop. • Airport Essentials accommodates a standard DSLR, four to six standard zooms, iPad, and up to 13" laptop.
Airport Series...The Airport series of backpacks camera bags have an ultra effi...
Setting the Ai...How to set the combination locks on the Airport Series rolling...
Think Tank Photo Airport Accelerator
The Airport Accelerator accommodates two pro size DSLRs, 6-8 standard zooms plus an iPad and up to a 17" laptop. For the big glass enthusiasts, it will accommodate a 600 f/4 with body detached OR a 500 f/4 with body attached.
For photographers who travel by air, these bags pay big dividends... the three 'C's'; Carry-on size, Comfort, Capacity. The design, build quality and functionality are second to none.
Featuring integrated, quick access pockets for both laptops and iPad, top pocket for boarding passes and three robust handles ensure easy placement/retrieval from overhead bins. The Airport Accelerator makes life easier for the traveling photographer. It is designed to meet international carry-on size* requirements and fit in most overhead bins.
Our light, adjustable, contoured harness provides comfort along with lumbar support and air mesh paneling to keep your back cool. The height adjustable sternum strap allows for the perfect fit.
A removable waist belt, side water bottle pocket, tripod/monopod mounting system and seam sealed rain cover extend the versatility of this line. Adding even more functionality, these backpacks can be used with our Pro Speed belts for additional support and capacity by adding components from our Modular Component line.
See the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- International and domestic carry-on size compatible*
- Cable lock & locking YKK zipper sliders for added security
- Holds your laptop and iPad in a separate (lockable) zippered compartment
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system
- Bottom hinged main compartment opens bag completely for quick and unencumbered access
- Light, comfortable and contoured harness system
- Top zippered pocket for boarding pass
- Removable waist belt for additional stability when walking, running, etc.
- Removable padded waist belt
- Adapts to Pro Speed Belt for additional support
- Water bottle pocket
- Ultra-Stretch pockets on shoulder straps
- Robust handles on three sides
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket
- Seam sealed rain cover included
- YKK RC-Fuse zipper and highest quality materials throughout
- Holds two pro size DSLR's, 6-8 standard zooms, iPad and up to a 17" laptop.
- Accommodates a 600 f/4 with body detached OR a 500 f/4 with body attached
*Check with your air carrier to confirm current size restrictions
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 20.5" H x 9" D (35.6cm x 52.1cm x 22.9cm)
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 18.8" H x 6.8" D (33cm x 47.8cm x 17.3cm)
- Laptop: 11.8" W x 17.3" H x 1.4" D (30cm x 44cm x 3.5cm)
- Weight: 4.1-5.5 lbs (1.9-2.5 kg)
- No Rhetoric Warranty Policy
- Exterior - All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, YKK RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 3D air mesh, ultra stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique nickel plated metal hardware, big hole air mesh, honeycomb mono mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Interior - removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, PU backed velex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Perfect for travel - does not look like a traditional camera backpack. Security cable & combination lock allows you to lock the laptop case or to immovable objects. This security cable is very effective when you have to leave your gear for a period of time in a media room, wedding hall, hotel room, or other open area.
- High capacity: holds 2 pro-size DSLR's with 6-8 standard zoom lenses. Holds up to a 500 f4 lens.
- Compatible with appropriately sized Artificial Intelligence Laptop cases.
- Holds your 17" laptop and iPad in a separate, integrated, locking zippered compartment.
- A removable padded waist belt allows the Pro Speed belt or Thin Skin Belt to be used which increases carrying capacity and functionality.
- YKK RC-Fuse zipper and highest quality materials throughout. Lockable zipper sliders for additional security.
- Contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support and Air Mesh paneling to help keep your back cool.
- The included lock and cable allow the backpack to be secured to an immovable object or can be used to lock the zipper sliders on the main compartment.
- Height adjustable sternum strap and elastic pockets on shoulder strap for phone or business cards, etc.
- Robust handles on three sides ensures rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- The inside flap has see-through laminated mesh pockets for various accessories such as note pads, energy bars, memory card wallets, instruction books, and other items.
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system.
- Belt Compatibility
- The height adjustable sternum strap allows for the perfect fit. Elastic pockets on shoulder straps are sized for phones, keys or business cards.
- Seam sealed rain cover helps protect your gear. Stows away inside backpack when not in use.