A brief tour of Digital Holster V2.0 features in action. Think Tank Photo follows Battalion Chief Matt Gustafson as he photographs wildland fire training evolutions. For more information on the Digital Holster V2.0 Series of camera bags, visit the Think Tank Photo website at: http://www.thinktankphoto.com. Digital Holsters http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/digital-holsters/digital-holsters.aspx
Digital Holste...A brief tour of Digital Holster V2.0 features in action. Thin...
Digital Holste...The Digital Holster Harness V2.0 is a stand-alone harness that...
Think Tank Photo Digital Holster 30 V2.0
The Digital Holster 30 V2.0 is designed for regular size DSLRs such as the Canon 5D Mark II, 7D, and 50D or Nikon D700, D300s, and D90 This is the only top loading bag for a DSLR that can carry a 70-200 f2.8 with the lens hood either reversed or in position, ready to shoot. An industry first!
- "Pop Down" increases bag height for keeping the lens hood in shooting position
- Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION
- Side attachment rail for connecting a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component to holster
- Contemporary design and form fitting shape for digital SLRs
- Removable shoulder strap included
- Attaches to all Think Tank belts and Think Tank bags with Modular Rails
- Compatible with the Digital Holster Harness V2.0 (sold separately).
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Interior Dimensions: 7.25" W x 5" H x 11.25–14.25" D (18.4 x 12.7 x 28.6–36.2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions: 8" W x 5.5" H x 13–16" D (20.3 x 14 x 33–40.6 cm)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Lifetime Warranty
- COMPATIBLE LENSES - POP DOWN RETRACTED: 24-70 f2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 70-200 f2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 300 f4 with the hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon)
- COMPATIBLE LENSES - POP DOWN EXTENDED: 70-200 f2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 300 f4 with the hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon)
- Form fitting to a regular size DSLR with a 70-200 f2.8 lens attached, with or without lens hood in shooting position
- Extending the "Pop Down" allows the lens hood of a 70-200 f2.8 to be kept in shooting position. Retracting the Pop Down on the Digital Holster 30 V2.0 fits a regular size DSLR with a 70-200 f2.8 (hood reversed) attached or a regular size DSLR with 24-70 f2.8 (hood in shooting position).
- Fits most tripod plates and L-brackets while attached to camera
- Integrated side attachment system for connecting a Modular, Skin or Multimedia Lightning Fast
- Stretchable front pocket for small accessories
- Holster lid opens forward, away from the body, for fast and easy access to the camera
- Small accessory pocket underneath lid
- Removable soft divider protects camera LCD screen from camera strap hardware
- Non-slip shoulder strap included
- All Digital Holster bags can "Rotate or Lock" on Pro Speed Belt, Thin Skin Belt, Steroid Speed Belt, or other Think Tank bag with a Modular Rail
- Smooth fabric on belt attachment for minimal friction
- Convenient carrying handle
- Business card pocket underneath carrying handle for a small stack of business cards
- Seam-sealed rain cover included and stored in outer side pocket