Top Pocket for Rotation 180 Camera Backpack by MindShift Gear
The Top Pocket attaches to the rotation180° Professional backpack and adds about 200 cubic inches (3.23 liters) of volume. It is perfect for stowing a hat, gloves, a few energy bars, photo filters, or other small items and has a built in key hook to securely store your car keys. It can also be used to compress and attach bulky items to the top of the pack. Included with rotation 180° Professional Deluxe.
- Can be attached and removed quickly using spring clips
- Main pocket increases capacity to the rotation180° Professional backpack
- Can be used to attach a jacket, climbing rope or helmet to the top of the rotation180° backpack
- Top zippered pocket provides quick access for small items out on the trail
- Bottom mesh pocket for storage of small items
- Built in Key Fob (works for wedding rings as well)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Holds hat, gloves, sunglasses, energy bars, maps, cell phone, and more.
- Can be used to attach a jacket, climbing rope or helmet to the top of the rotation180?ø Professional backpack.
- What's Included: Top Pocket accessory; Two attachment straps.
- Flattened Dimensions: 10"x14" (25x36cm)
- Weight: 3.5 ounces (100 grams)
- Volume: 200 cubic inches (3.23 liters)
- Materials: YKK zippers, 100 D shadow ripstop nylon, 140 D silver toned nylon, Ultra Stretch mesh, nylon webbing