Alan Murphy's Guide to Songbird Set-up Photography eBook
Find out all the tips and tricks that Alan has been using to create exquisite images of songbirds on beautiful perches in his 106 page downloadable eBook, Guide to Songbird Set-up Photography PDF (16 MB).
What You’ll Learn in this Bird Photography eBook
- Hummingbird photography without using flash.
- How to get hummingbirds to land on your set-up perch.
- How to do great set-ups for woodpeckers.
- How to keep set-up perches and plants alive and looking fresh.
- How to get small songbirds to land on delicate perches.
- How to get birds to land on cactus.
- What kind of bird feeders are best to work with and how to use them in your set-ups.
- How to use suet to in your set-ups.
- How to work with fruit and berries.
- How to build and work with water drip ponds.
- How to choose perches.
- Dos and dont’s.
- How to secure and place perches around your set-up.
- How to get ground birds like quail, roadrunners and meadowlarks up on your set-up stumps.
- How to turn nest boxes into natural looking tree cavities.
- How to approach and do set-ups for open field and grasslands.
- How to do set-ups for kingfishers.
- How to get low perspective and intimate images of birds on water.
- How to set-up for songbirds in flight.
Other Photography eBooks by Alan Murphy
Please see the Specifications tab below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After payment has been received for your purchased eBook, the file(s) will be immediately available for download through the link inside your Order Confirmation email. If you haven’t received an Order Confirmation email make sure to check your Spam folder.
Click the Download Files link in your Order Confirmation email to download your eBook. You have 7 days to download your purchase before the link becomes inactive.
All of our photography eBooks are PDF files, and they can easily be viewed on computers and devices of all types.
How to Download Photography eBooks to Your iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, Download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook via the link in your Order Confirmation email. Wait until it is done downloading.
- When complete, tap on the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync with your computer, the purchased book will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Return Policy Reminder
Due to the nature of eBooks and other downloadable goods, eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Other Nature Photography eBooks
Check out even more great photography eBooks in the store from nature photographers around the world. By downloading photography eBooks through NatureScapes you are supporting a global community of nature photographers. Thank you!