Alan Murphy's "Guide to Songbird Set-up Photography"
Find out all the tips and tricks that Alan has been using to create exquisite images of Songbirds on beautiful perches in his 106 page downloadable eBook, Guide to Songbird Set-up Photography (16 MB).
"If you want to learn all of the tips and tricks to photographing songbirds this is the only way to fly!
"Alan has made a name for himself as the top expert on the subject of songbird set up photography and his work speaks for itself. The Guide to Songbird Setup Photography is comprehensive and stunning in both imagery and the amount of information Alan shares with readers. Taking you step by step through the proven methods that he has perfected over the years Alan shares every secret to the process. It is full of beautiful and inspirational images, clear examples and illustrations so that you too can capture images of songbirds just like the experts. This eBook is a must have for anyone looking to get into songbird photography!" –Greg Downing
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
NatureScapes is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods; we can not issue refunds once the order is purchased, obtained, or is obtainable by you. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any eBook or downloadable item at our site.
In this guide you will learn:
- Hummingbird photography without using flash
- How to get Hummingbirds to land on your set-up perch
- How to do great set-ups for Woodpeckers
- How to keep set-up perches and plants alive and looking fresh
- How to get small songbirds to land on delicate perches
- How to get birds to land on cactus
- What kind of bird feeders are best to work with and how to use them in your set-ups
- How to use suet to in your set-ups
- How to work with fruit and berries
- How to build and work with water drip ponds
- How to choose perches.
- Do's and dont's
- How to secure and place perches around your set-up
- How to get ground birds like, Quail, Roadrunners and Meadowlarks up on your set-up stumps
- How to turn nest boxes into natural looking tree cavities.
- How to approach and do set-ups for open field and grasslands
- How to do set-ups for Kingfishers
- How to get low perspective and intimate images of birds on water.
- How to set-up for songbirds in flight