- Photo Accessories
- Hummingbird Photo Gear
- Alan Murphy's Guide to Songbird Set-up Photography
Alan Murphy's Guide to Songbird Set-up Photography
Find out all the tips and tricks that Alan has been using to create exquisite images of Songbirds on beautiful perches in his 106 page downloadable eBook, Guide to Songbird Set-up Photography (16 MB).
What You’ll Learn in this eBook
- Hummingbird photography without using flash.
- How to get hummingbirds to land on your set-up perch.
- How to do great set-ups for woodpeckers.
- How to keep set-up perches and plants alive and looking fresh.
- How to get small songbirds to land on delicate perches.
- How to get birds to land on cactus.
- What kind of bird feeders are best to work with and how to use them in your set-ups.
- How to use suet to in your set-ups.
- How to work with fruit and berries.
- How to build and work with water drip ponds.
- How to choose perches.
- Dos and dont’s.
- How to secure and place perches around your set-up.
- How to get ground birds like quail, roadrunners, and meadowlarks up on your set-up stumps.
- How to turn nest boxes into natural looking tree cavities.
- How to approach and do set-ups for open field and grasslands.
- How to do set-ups for kingfishers.
- How to get low perspective and intimate images of birds on water.
- How to set-up for songbirds in flight.
Other Photography eBooks by Alan Murphy
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!