- Gear Protection
- Rain Covers
- Camera Rain Cover - Hydrophobia DM 24-70 v3.0
Camera Rain Cover - Hydrophobia DM 24-70 v3.0
The Hydrophobia® DM 24–70 v3.0 Rain Cover is designed to fit both DSLR or Sony full-frame mirrorless cameras. Built with the best and most durable materials on the market, Think Tank Photo® Hydrophobia® rain covers are seam-sealed, featuring durable 3-layer material ensuring extreme protection from downpour or dusty conditions.
Hydrophobia® DM 24–70 v3.0 Rain Cover can be used with DSLR or Mirrorless full-frame camera bodies including:
- 24–70mm ƒ/2.8
- 24–105mm ƒ/4
- 16–35mm ƒ/2.8
- 14–24mm ƒ/2.8
Why You’ll Love Using the Hydrophobia® DM 24–70 v3.0 Rain Cover in the Field
Made with the Best Construction and Materials on the Market
- Hydrophobia® DM 24–70 v3.0 Rain Cover is built with 3-layer material for excellent strength and durability.
- Seam-sealed design offers maximum protection in downpour or dusty conditions.
- DWR coating provides an extra layer of protection.
- Front element cover is rainproof and included for additional protection.
Professional Rain Cover with an Easy to Use Design
- Oversize window for easily viewing and operating camera LCD and controls.
- 2 cinch sleeves offers easy access to all your camera functions with enough space to comfortably use your hands.
- Can be mounted to a camera tripod or monopod.
- Integrated waterproof shoulder strap allows you to wear your camera on your shoulder while the cover is attached. You can also replace it with your favorite strap if you wish.
- Eyepiece flap folds into a visor or, when not in use, shields viewfinder from rain or dust.
- Keep your eyepiece ready to use by storing it inside the integrated, built-in eyepiece pocket on the bottom of the Hydrophobia rain cover. Eyepiece is sold separately. See all Hydrophobia® Eyepieces by Think Tank Photo®.
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood.
- Camera strap can be secured inside the cover.
- Carrying pouch for storage and easy packing.
- The Hydrophobia® Eyepiece allows you full access to the viewfinder while protecting your camera. An eyepiece is required for proper use and is sold separately. See all Hydrophobia® Eyepieces by Think Tank Photo®.
Other Hydrophobia® Rain Covers in this Series
- Hydrophobia® DM 300–600 v3.0 for DSLR or Mirrorless full-frame camera bodies including 150–600mm ƒ/5.6–6.3, 300mm ƒ/2.8, 400mm ƒ/2.8, 500mm ƒ/4, 600mm ƒ/4, 200–500 ƒ/5.6, and 200–400 ƒ/4.
- Hydrophobia® DM 70–200 v3.0 for DSLR or Mirrorless full-frame camera bodies including 24–70mm ƒ/2.8, 70–200mm ƒ/2.8, 80–400mm ƒ/5–6.3, and 100–400mm ƒ/5–6.3.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Hydrophobia DM 24–70 v3.0 Camera Rain Cover
Dimensions and Weights
- Rain Cover Dimensions: 13.8″ long x 3.9″–5.5″ Diameter (35 × 10–14 cm)
- 9.5 oz (275 g; rain cover only)
- 210T seam-sealed rip-stop, polyurethane film, and 70D nylon tricot
- Polyurethane seam tape
- Weather-resistant zippers
- Antique plated metal hardware
- Rubberized laminate
- High-density shock cord
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread