Phottix Strato Receiver for Nikon and Canon
Broaden your horizons and unleash your creativity—take your flash off the camera! The 4-channel, 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver units boast ranges of 100 meters and beyond. Running on widely available AA batteries, the small footprint transmitter/receiver system is a must for any kit bag.
With the Strato Wire Flash Trigger you can take photos at sync speeds of up to 1/250* and ranges of 100 meters and beyond. Use the Phottix Strato as a wired or wireless shutter release. Shoot photos from 100 meters or farther away from the camera.
This trigger features an innovated TTL pass through hot shoe on the transmitter and flash wake-up functions on the receiver.
This flash receiver requires a Phottix Strato 4 in 1 transmitter to function properly. The Phottix Strato Receiver is available in two versions - Canon and Nikon.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Choosing a camera specific model is only necessary if you're using TTL flash. For manual flash use you DO NOT need a camera specific model; any model will work with any camera as long as you use manual flash only.
- Most flashes 3-400v with standard flash shoe (except for Sony / Minolta)
- Nikon SB-24, SB-25, SB-26, SB-27, SB-28,SB-28DX, SB-400, SB-600, SB-800, SB-900
- Canon 380EX, 420 EX, 430EX, 430 EXII, 540 EZ, 550EX, 580 EX, 580 EXII
- Metz mecablitz 48 AF-1 Digital, 58 AF-1 Digital
- Nissin Di866
- Olympus FL-36, FL-40, FL-50
- Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
- Samsung SET-36ZF
- Sigma DG ER-530 Super, EF-530 Super
- Sony HLV-F56AM with adapter
- Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D, PZ42X
- YN 460
- Vivitar 3200A, SB-4/283, 285HV
- The Strato transmitter hot shoe is for modern flashes designed for digital DSLR cameras only.