Cleaning your digital camera's sensor with Aeroclipse® and Sensor Swab® Ultra is safe and easy. Recommended and approved for travel. Sensor guarantee.
Digital Sensor...Cleaning your digital camera's sensor with Aeroclipse® and Sen...
Aeroclipse Digital Sensor Cleaning Fluid
Aeroclipse® Digital Sensor Cleaning Fluid by Photosol is a specially formulated solution for efficiently and safely cleaning digital sensors.
Aeroclipse® Digital Sensor Cleaning Fluid meets the same exacting standards of purity as the #1 best selling optic cleaner Eclipse®, and is intended for use with all digital sensors and other critical optics.
Why You’ll Love Aeroclipse® Digital Sensor Cleaning Fluid
- Designed to clean CCD and CMOS sensors.
- Aeroclipse® Digital Sensor Cleaning Fluid is a safe and perfect option cleaning lenses and filters.
- Safely clean digital sensors and other delicate optics without worrying about damage.
- Industry recognized digital sensor cleaner that’s trusted by photographers everywhere.
- Compact 0.5 oz (14.9 ml) bottle.
- Non-flammable liquid.
- Safe to bring with you while flying in checked or carry-on baggage.
Easily spot dust and dirt during the sensor cleaning process with the DSLR Sensor Loupe - Sensor Check® by Photosol (sold separately). The illuminated camera sensor magnifier features 5x magnifying power, helping you clean up every last bit of dirt and grime.
Please see Specifications tab below for additional information.
How to Clean a Digital Sensor with Sensor Swab® Ultra
- First, blow off any loose dust with a suitable dust blower or brush.
- Dispense several drops of Aeroclipse® Digital Sensor Cleaning Fluid onto a Sensor Swab® Ultra.
- With one side of the swab, firmly drag it across the sensor.
- Next, repeat in the opposite direction using the clean side of the swab.
- After use discard the swab.
- If necessary, use a new swab and clean again.
PEC PADs Are NOT Recommended for Cleaning Sensors
PEC PAD®s are not made from the same materials that are used in Sensor Swab® Ultra. Sensor Swab® Ultra is manufactured and sealed in a clean and sterile environment making them the ultimate in purity.
Photosol does not approve the use of PEC PAD®s on sensors and will not warranty the sensor or any camera part from any damage caused by using non-approved products.
Special Recommendations for Sony a7ii and a7rii
Photosol recommends either Aeroclipse® or Eclipse® Optic Cleaning Fluid for the Sony a7ii and a7rii. Aeroclipse®, to render it non-flammable, has considerably less methanol and is safe under all normal circumstances and proper technique. Do not use ANY product on the translucent mirror of ANY Sony DSLR cameras. Any pressure from any cleaning product is likely to damage it.
The NatureScapes Store is an authorized online retailer of Photosol cleaning products.