Birds Through the Lens - How-To Video Series for Bird Photography, Volume 1
Not able to attend a workshop, but would like to get the detailed information of being on your own one-on-one workshop? The new Birds Through The Lens video series will bring you right into the field with Alan Murphy, as he shows you step-by-step, everything you need to know to produce award-winning images. In these downloadable videos, Alan will teach you all the fine nuances of bird photography, which cannot be put into an eBook.
The first installment in the series covers topics that include:
- How to look for, find and choose the right perch
- What perches do not work and why
- How to match the perch for a particular species
- How to present a perch to the scene
- How to trim a perch to look fantastic
- How to support the perch
- How many perches do you set up
- Working with mounds, stumps and elevated perches
- How to choose a good background
- How to deal with background challenges
- How to break up a flat background so it's mottled
- How to find and use gradient backgrounds
- How far should the background be from the perch
- Should we wear camo
- Working from a blind
- How to set up your lens and tripod for blind work
- The correct tightness of your lens support
- Is concealment important
- Plus, many tips for being a better bird photographer
This collection of 6 Hi-Definition Videos is a total of one hour of time.
All videos can be downloaded to your Mac or PC, streamed to your favorite device, or saved to your Dropbox Account.
By clicking the Buy Now button you will be forwarded to Alan Murphy's store to make your purchase. A percentage of each sale goes to support the NatureScapes website and photography community.