Birds Through the Lens - How-To Video Series for Bird Photography, Volume 2
Not able to attend a workshop, but would like to get the detailed information of being on your own one-on-one workshop? The new Birds Through The Lens video series will bring you right into the field with Alan Murphy, as he shows you step-by-step, everything you need to know to produce award-winning images. In these downloadable videos, Alan will teach you all the fine nuances of bird photography, which cannot be put into an eBook.
The second installment in the series covers topics that include:
- How to prepare your backyard for photography
- How to work with backyard feeders
- What feeders work best for bird photography
- How to get birds from your feeders onto perches
- How to set up a water drip
- How to work with berry perches
- How to make and use home made suet
- How to bring in woodpeckers
- What food works best for what species
- How to set up perches around feeders
- Photo blinds for the backyard
This collection of 8 Hi-Definition Videos is a total of one hour of time. Watch a sample »
All videos can be downloaded to your Mac or PC, streamed to your favorite device, or saved to your Dropbox Account.
By clicking the Buy Now button you will be forwarded to Alan Murphy's store to make your purchase. A percentage of each sale goes to support the NatureScapes website and photography community.
Customers also viewed