Learn more: http://bit.ly/1hFyC5w INDURO GH-Series gimbal heads are ideal for very long, heavy telephoto lenses used in sports or bird/nature photography. Vertical and horizontal tracking of fast moving objects is quick and easy. And balancing a camera/lens system on a gimbal head makes it essentially weightless providing freedom of movement not possible with any other support system. All heads include an Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate. Fits Size 1 & 2 Tripods. Cat #485-001
Induro GHB1 Gi...Learn more: http://bit.ly/1hFyC5w INDURO GH-Series gimbal hea...
INDURO GHB1 Gimbal Head for Telephoto Lenses
The INDURO™ GHB1 Gimbal Head is the ideal companion for very long and heavy telephoto lenses used outdoors for bird, wildlife, and nature photography or any other instance where you are photographing action.
Easily Track Fast Subjects in the Field
With the INDURO™ GHB1, vertical and horizontal tracking of quickly moving subject matter is easy! Balancing a camera and lens system on a gimbal head makes it weightless, providing freedom of movement that’s just not possible with any other camera support system.
Why You’ll Love the INDURO™ GHB1 Gimbal Head
- Gravity-balanced operation, providing essentially weightless movement and positioning for your long lens camera system.
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate is an interchangeable industry standard quick release system.
- Oversized lock knobs are essential for providing secure locking of camera angle and rotation, even if you are wearing bulky gloves.
- For use with lenses up to 500mm
- Fits size 1 and 2 tripods
- PU-85 Extra long slide-in quick release plate for INDURO™ GHBA and GHB1 Gimbal Heads
- 2 year warranty from INDURO™ (plus an extra 3 years when registering product for a total of 5 years)
Other Gimbal Heads in the INDURO GHB Series
- INDURO™ GHBA Gimbal Head (for use with lenses up to 300mm)
- INDURO™ GHB2 Gimbal Head (for use with lenses up to 800mm)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
INDURO™ GHB1 Gimbal Head
Dimensions and Weight
- Maximum Load: Lenses up to 500mm
- Height: 7.6″ (192 mm)
- Width Including Handles: 6.5″ (164 mm)
- Plate (Top Mount Surface): 1.96″ length × 1.88″ length (50 mm length × 48 mm width)
- Head Mount Thread Size: ¼″-20
- Base Mount Thread: ⅜″-16
- Weight: 1.7 lbs (0.77 kg)
Tilt and Panning Range of the GHB1
- Tilt Range: +90°/-90° Front
- Panning Range: 360°
- Separate Panning Lock: Yes
- Quick Release (QR) Plate: Dovetail (Arca-Swiss compatible)