Learn more: http://bit.ly/1hFyC5w INDURO GH-Series gimbal heads are ideal for very long, heavy telephoto lenses used in sports or bird/nature photography. Vertical and horizontal tracking of fast moving objects is quick and easy. And balancing a camera/lens system on a gimbal head makes it essentially weightless providing freedom of movement not possible with any other support system. All heads include an Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate. Fits Arca-Swiss compatible QR Clamp on a heavy-duty ballhead. Cat #485-000
Induro GHBA Gi...Learn more: http://bit.ly/1hFyC5w INDURO GH-Series gimbal hea...
INDURO GHBA Gimbal Head for Telephoto Lenses
The INDURO™ GHBA Gimbal Head is the ideal companion for very long and heavy telephoto lenses used outdoors for bird, wildlife, and nature photography or any other instance where you are photographing action.
Easily Track Fast Subjects in the Field
With the INDURO™ GHBA, vertical and horizontal tracking of quickly moving subject matter is easy! Balancing a camera and lens system on a gimbal head makes it weightless, providing freedom of movement that’s just not possible with any other camera support system.
Why You’ll Love the INDURO™ GHBA Gimbal Head
- Gravity-balanced operation, providing essentially weightless movement and positioning for your long lens camera system.
- Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate is an interchangeable industry standard quick release system.
- Oversized lock knobs are essential for providing secure locking of camera angle and rotation, even if you are wearing bulky gloves.
- For use with lenses up to 300mm
- Fits Arca-Swiss compatible quick release clamp on a heavy duty ballhead. Ballhead is not included but is required as shown for proper operation; shop all Tripod Heads and Bases to find a ballhead for your set up.
- PU-85 Extra long slide-in quick release plate for INDURO™ GHBA and GHB1 Gimbal Heads
- 2 year warranty from INDURO™ (plus an extra 3 years when registering product for a total of 5 years)
Other Gimbal Heads in the INDURO GHB Series
- INDURO™ GHB1 Gimbal Head (for use with lenses up to 500mm)
- INDURO™ GHB2 Gimbal Head (for use with lenses up to 800mm)
- INDURO™ GHB2C Gimbal Head (for use with lenses up to 800mm-Carbon Fiber)
See the Specifications tab below for additional information.
INDURO™ GHBA Gimbal Head
Dimensions and Weight
- Maximum Load: Lenses up to 300mm
- Height: 8.7″ (221 mm)
- Width Including Handles: 5.4″ (136 mm)
- Plate (Top Mount Surface): 1.96″ length × 1.88″ length (50 mm length × 48 mm width)
- Head Mount Thread Size: ¼″-20
- Base Mount Thread: ⅜″-16
- Base Mount Thread requires a bullhead with an Arca-Swiss compatible clamp mount.
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
Tilt and Panning Range of the GHBA
- Tilt Range: +90°/-90° Front
- Panning Range: Based on supporting ballhead
- Separate Panning Lock: Based on supporting ballhead
- Quick Release (QR) Plate: Dovetail (Arca-Swiss compatible)