JJ from MagMod is here to help explain the details of using and getting the most out of your MagBeam! MagMod Facebook Community: http://magnetmod.com/community Click "Show More" to... See more... :) ———— LINKS ———— MAGBEAM: https://youtu.be/lwrLebfaRlc MAGSPHERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpRnHfwChoM&index=3&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 MAGSNOOT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEgaVVEMy1U&index=5&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 TWO MANN STUDIOS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjfttI7BNeM&list=PL16kvlfgrEHM-ydKaAIss8KT8oNlZisPW&index=1 MAGMOD COMMUNITY: http://magnetmod.com/community HOFFER PHOTOGRAPHY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alUJTG28WOw&list=PL16kvlfgrEHM-ydKaAIss8KT8oNlZisPW&index=2 MAGGEL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIEKel7NwLk&index=2&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 MAGBOUNCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylkJrV66IH4&index=4&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 MAGGRID: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhKBLXvigB0&index=1&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 ————————————————— FIND US ON THE INTERNETS ————————————————— MagMod Website: http://magmod.co/nzJVI MagMod Facebook: http://magmod.co/TL5iP MagMod Twitter: http://magmod.co/hdS6P
How to use the...JJ from MagMod is here to help explain the details of using an...
How to Take Ep...Tired of photoshopping your lightstand out of your photos? Tim...
Super Focused ...The MagBeam gives you focused, similar to a stage spotlight. C...
MagMod MagBeam Wildlife Kit
MagBeam Wildlife Kit by MagMod gives you the freedom to extend the range and power of your speedlight. MagBeam Wildlife Kit is the most versatile and unique fresnel lens flash modifier on the market for nature photographers.
Why You’ll Love the MagBeam Wildlife Kit
- Add illumination to distant subject matter with your compact flash.
- Lens helps to focus the flash beam, offering an extra 2–3 stops of usable light along with a distinct beam and crisp edges.
- MagBeam can be collapsed or extended in up to 3 positions for times you want to get creative and try different spotlight patterns.
- MagBeam can also be used with MagMasks (optional; sold separately) and a wide lens for projecting patterns into your scene for ultimate creativity.
- MagGrip utilizes neodymium rare-earth magnets for the quick and easy mounting of accessories.
- Constructed with silicone rubber to securely hold flash modifiers without damaging your flash.
- MagBeam Tele Lens
- Limited 1 year warranty
What is MagGrip?
MagGrip is manufactured from an elastic silicone rubber and stretches over the head of most on-camera flash units. Its silicone rubber offers a secure grip on your flash head. Flash head should be about 2.5″ wide for modifiers to be attached to the flash head properly. For a list of compatible flashes, please see the Specifications tab below.
What is MagBeam Tele Lens?
MagBeam Tele Lens works with the MagBeam to focus flash output to improve its power and distance, providing an extra 2–3 stops of usable light while enabling lower power settings and faster recycle times. You can also collapse your lens to different positions to make wider beam patterns to maintain shapes and sharp edges.
Other Flash Modification Kits by MagMod
- MagMod Basic Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod MagBeam Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod Starter Flash Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod Professional Flash Kit (sold separately)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Canon: 380EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 540EZ, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX-RT
- Nikon: SB-24, SB-25, SB-26, SB-28(DX) SB-50DX, SB-80DX, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- Sony: HVL-F60M, HVL-F58AM, HVL-F56AM
- Olympus: FL-50R, FL-600R
- Yongnuo: YN560, YN560-II, YN560-III, YN568EX-II, YN565EX
- Neewer: TT560, NW680/TT680
- Bolt: VX-710, VX-760, VS-510, VS-560
- Bower: SFD680C, SFD728, SFD885, SFD926, SFD970
- Pentax: AF540FGZ, AF540FGZ II, AF360FGZ
- Sigma: EF-610
- Metz: 44 AF-1, 52 AF-1, 52 AF-2, 58 AF-1, 58 AF-2
- Vivitar: DF-286, DF-293, DF-383, DF-483, DF-583, 385HV
- Phottix: Mitros, Mitros+
- Other similarly sized flash units
Specifications for MagMod Components
- Material: Silicone rubber
- Attachment Method: Elastic band stretches over flash heads about 2.5″ (6.4 cm) wide
- Mount: 2 neodymium rare-earth magnets for mounting accessories
- Dimensions: 3.5″ Height × 2.1″ Width × 1.7″ Length (8.9 cm Height × 5.4 cm Width × 4.3 cm Length)
- Weight: 4 oz (113 g)
MagBeam Tele Lens
- Modifier Type: Grid
- Attachment Method: Magnetic
- Dimensions: 5.0″ Height × 3.2″ Width × 0.6″ Length (12.7 cm Height × 8.3 cm Width × 1.6 cm Length)
- Weight: 4.0 oz (113 g)
Customers also viewed