MagMod’s Starter Flash Kit contains our best-selling MagGrip, MagSphere and MagGrid. With lighting tools this simple, MagMod makes it easy to focus on what you do best: unleashing your creativity and making amazing images. Available August 11th in Best Buy Photo Experience Stores and at BestBuy.com. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/magmod-flash-diffuser-system-starter-kit/5997101.p?skuId=5997101 MagMod Starter Flash Kit: - MagGrip - MagSphere - MagGrid ———— LINKS ———— MagMod Facebook Community: http://magnetmod.com/community MAGBEAM: https://youtu.be/lwrLebfaRlc MAGSPHERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpRnHfwChoM&index=3&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 MAGSNOOT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEgaVVEMy1U&index=5&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 MAGGEL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIEKel7NwLk&index=2&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 MAGBOUNCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylkJrV66IH4&index=4&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 MAGGRID: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhKBLXvigB0&index=1&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 ————————————————— FIND US ON THE INTERNETS ————————————————— MagMod Website: http://magmod.co/nzJVI MagMod Facebook: http://magmod.co/TL5iP MagMod Twitter: http://magmod.co/hdS6P
MagMod Starter...MagMod’s Starter Flash Kit contains our best-selling MagGrip, ...
MagMod’s Starter Flash Kit contains all of the basics required to make your flash photography fast, easy, and amazing. The Starter Flash Kit can be used on or off-camera to help you control or diffuse the beam of your speedlight.
Why You’ll Love the MagMod Starter Flash Kit
- Easily control or diffuse the beam of your speedlight.
- MagGrip utilizes neodymium rare-earth magnets for the quick and easy mounting of accessories. For a list of compatible flashes, please see the Specifications tab below.
- MagSphere allows you to transform your on-camera flash into an omni-directional light source with the MagSphere, designed for use with the MagMod flash modifier system.
- MagGrid offers the ability to control light spill and narrow your flash’s beam angle to 40°.
What is MagGrip?
MagGrip is manufactured from an elastic silicone rubber and stretches over the head of most on-camera flash units. Its silicone rubber offers a secure grip on your flash head. Flash head should be about 2.5″ wide for modifiers to be attached to the flash head properly. For a list of compatible flashes, please see the Specifications tab below.
What is MagSphere?
MagSphere is used to transform your on-camera flash into an omni-directional light source. Its soft and diffused light is flattering to your subject, featuring an integrated gel slot for adjusting the flash’s color. 2 neodymium rare-earth magnets enable it to quickly attach to a separately available MagGrip and other modifiers including MagGrid for more light control. It’s also made from molded silicone rubber for a durable, sleek design.
What is MagGrid?
Using MagGrid you can control light spill and also narrow the beam angle of your flash to 40° as part of the flash modifier system. The grid focuses light and attaches to the MagGrip utilizing 2 neodymium rare-earth magnets. MagGrid can also be stacked with other accessories as well as other MagGrids to further narrow beam angle.
- Most on-camera flashes; please see the Specifications tab for flash list.
Other Flash Modification Kits by MagMod
- MagMod Basic Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod MagBeam Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod MagBeam Wildlife Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod Professional Flash Kit (sold separately)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
- Canon: 380EX, 420EX, 430EX, 430EX II, 540EZ, 550EX, 580EX, 580EX II, 600EX-RT
- Nikon: SB-24, SB-25, SB-26, SB-28(DX) SB-50DX, SB-80DX, SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, SB-900, SB-910
- Sony: HVL-F60M, HVL-F58AM, HVL-F56AM
- Olympus: FL-50R, FL-600R
- Yongnuo: YN560, YN560-II, YN560-III, YN568EX-II, YN565EX
- Neewer: TT560, NW680/TT680
- Bolt: VX-710, VX-760, VS-510, VS-560
- Bower: SFD680C, SFD728, SFD885, SFD926, SFD970
- Pentax: AF540FGZ, AF540FGZ II, AF360FGZ
- Sigma: EF-610
- Metz: 44 AF-1, 52 AF-1, 52 AF-2, 58 AF-1, 58 AF-2
- Vivitar: DF-286, DF-293, DF-383, DF-483, DF-583, 385HV
- Phottix: Mitros, Mitros+
- Other similarly sized flash units