Wanna master your light control Kung Fu? Listen up, Grasshopper. Cause the MagGrid is your new BFF. Click to Subscribe: http://magmod.co/KsYEX Purchase: http://magmod.co/DFEF2 Join the MagMod Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1466677920288753/?fref=nf MagMod Website: http://magmod.co/nzJVI MagMod Facebook: http://magmod.co/TL5iP MagMod Twitter: http://magmod.co/hdS6P
The Best Speed...Wanna master your light control Kung Fu? Listen up, Grasshoppe...
Light Control:...It's all about light control! We compare the difference betwee...
MagGrid by MagMod is part of MagMod’s camera flash modifier systems, used to control light spill and efficiently focus light while narrowing flash beam angle to 40°.
Why You’ll Love MagGrid by MagMod
- MagGrid focuses light and attaches to the MagGrip (sold separately) utilizing 2 neodymium rare-earth magnets.
- MagGrid can also be stacked with other MagMod accessories (sold separately) as well as other MagGrids to further narrow beam angle.
- Made with durable silicone rubber material.
- Carefully optimized beam pattern offers even light coverage while eliminating unnecessary light spill so you can capture cleaner images.
- Limited 1 year warranty
Other MagMod Accessories
- MagMod MagSphere Flash Diffuser (sold separately)
- MagMod MagBounce Light Modifier (sold separately)
- MagMod MagSnoot Light Modifier (sold separately)
- MagMod MagGrip (sold separately)
- MagMod MagGel Holder (sold separately)
Flash Modification Kits by MagMod
- MagMod Basic Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod MagBeam Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod MagBeam Wildlife Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod Starter Flash Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod Professional Flash Kit (sold separately)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Specifications for MagMod MagGrid
- Modifier Type: Grid
- Attachment Method: Magnetic
- Dimensions: 5.0″ Height × 3.2″ Width × 0.6″ Length (12.7 cm Height × 8.3 cm Width × 1.6 cm Length)
- Weight: 4 oz (113 g)