It's all about light control! We compare the difference between the MagGrid and MagSnoot which are both great MagMod flash modifiers for photographers. In this video, Trevor shares some tips on how each can be used on your next photo shoot. MagMod Facebook Community: http://magnetmod.com/community ———— LINKS ———— MAGBEAM: https://youtu.be/lwrLebfaRlc MAGSPHERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpRnHfwChoM&index=3&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 MAGSNOOT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEgaVVEMy1U&index=5&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 TWO MANN STUDIOS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjfttI7BNeM&list=PL16kvlfgrEHM-ydKaAIss8KT8oNlZisPW&index=1 MAGMOD COMMUNITY: http://magnetmod.com/community HOFFER PHOTOGRAPHY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alUJTG28WOw&list=PL16kvlfgrEHM-ydKaAIss8KT8oNlZisPW&index=2 MAGGEL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIEKel7NwLk&index=2&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 MAGBOUNCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylkJrV66IH4&index=4&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 MAGGRID: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhKBLXvigB0&index=1&list=PL16kvlfgrEHPmTmJpTmRGYOGLaKuAlDm8 ————————————————— FIND US ON THE INTERNETS ————————————————— MagMod Website: http://magmod.co/nzJVI MagMod Facebook: http://magmod.co/TL5iP MagMod Twitter: http://magmod.co/hdS6P
Light Control:...It's all about light control! We compare the difference betwee...
Compact, Contr...If you’re still rocking a snoot that’s made from a beer coozie...
MagMod MagSnoot Light Modifier
MagSnoot as part of MagMod’s Flash Modifier System enables you to limit the area your speedlight illuminates by narrowing the flash beam. The design of the MagSnoot allows it to be collapsed, enabling you to utilize 4 different beam patterns.
Why You’ll Love the MagSnoot by MagMod
- Features an integrated gel slot for holding up to 2 gels for additional light modification.
- Attaches to MagGrip (required for use; sold separately) and its accessories with the use of 2 neodymium rare-earth magnets.
- Made out of molded silicone rubber for extra durability and simple design.
- MagGrip by MagMod (required for use; sold separately).
- Microfiber carrying pouch
- Limited 1 year warranty
Other MagMod Accessories
- MagMod MagSphere Flash Diffuser (sold separately)
- MagMod MagBounce Light Modifier (sold separately)
- MagMod MagGrip (sold separately)
- MagMod MagGrid (sold separately)
- MagMod MagGel Holder (sold separately)
Flash Modification Kits by MagMod
- MagMod Basic Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod MagBeam Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod MagBeam Wildlife Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod Starter Flash Kit (sold separately)
- MagMod Professional Flash Kit (sold separately)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
Specifications for MagMod MagSnoot
- Modifier Type: Snoot
- Attachment Method: Magnetic
- Dimensions: 5.0″ Height × 5.0″ Width × 2.5″ Length (12.7 cm Height × 12.7 cm Width × 6.4 cm Length)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs (272 g)