Photograph Hidden Yosemite & the Hoover Wilderness by George Graves
Photograph Hidden Yosemite & the Hoover Wilderness by George Graves is a 49 page, downloadable PDF eBook (30.9 MB).
Explore and photograph rarely published locations and sites within Yosemite National Park and the adjoining Hoover Wilderness area. George Graves has been hiking in the the central Sierra Nevada Range for forty years and crystallizes some of his favorite off the beaten path sites into this eBook. It’s hard to believe that in this popular and highly people impacted area that there are new perspectives and creative visions to be captured by photographers. This eBook will surprise you in what is still largely un-visited—and un-photographed—with subjects just waiting for you and your camera.
Areas covered in this eBook
- Yosemite Valley’s Upper Cliffs
- Yosemite Valley’s River Trails
- South Fork of the Merced-Wawona
- Olmsted Point Surrounds
- Pywiack Dome & Meadow
- Dana Fork of the Tuolumne
- Gaylor Lakes
- Granite Lakes
- Mine Creek Lakes Basin
- Twenty Lakes Basin
- Conness Lakes
- Warren Canyon
- Photo Gear, & Personal Safety Gear for Mountain Photography
Other Photography eBooks by George Graves
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!