Photographer's Guide to Tasmania eBook by George Graves
Tasmania is a photographer’s paradise—complete with abundant wildlife, lush rain forests, numerous waterfalls, wild rivers, geologically endowed bays and coastlines, button grass prairies, jagged mountain ranges, and highland lakes. The coastline here is as dramatic and colorful as anything in the world. It doesn’t take many miles from the two major cities on this Australian island to immerse yourself quickly in untouched, pristine settings of nature at its best.
This 73 page (37.3 MB) eBook with its richly illustrated photographs and corresponding detailed, informative text will give you the necessary “where and how” to plan and then conduct your photographic exploration of this remarkable island.
- Launceston-Cataract Gorge
- The NorthEast Coast-Lilydale Falls-Bay of Fires
- The East Coast-Frecinet NP
- The Tasman Peninsula-offshore pinnacles & vertical cliffs
- Hobart-the waterfront
- The West- Lake St. Clair National Park
- Strahan- Gordon River World Heritage wilderness-
- Cradle Mountain- Liffey Falls State Reserve
- Tamar River Valley- vineyards, lighthouses, river-side farms
- Photo gear for airplane travel
Other Photography eBooks by George Graves
- Photograph Hidden Yosemite & the Hoover Wilderness eBook
- Photographer’s Guide to California’s Central Coast eBook
Please see the Specifications below for information on downloading eBooks.
How to Download Photography eBooks
Downloading Photography eBooks to Your Computer
After placing your order with completed payment, the link to download your file(s) will be inside your Order Confirmation email. If you have not received this email, check your Spam folder to see if it’s there. Then, simply click the Download Files link to save your purchase to your computer or device. All links for downloadable products are active for 7 days.
Downloading Photography eBooks to an iPad or Other iOS Device
- Make sure you are running iOS 4.x. If not, hook your iPad to a Mac or PC with iTunes and update.
- If you don’t have iBooks, download the free Apple iBooks app from the Apple App Store.
- Download your purchased eBook from the link inside your Order Confirmation email.
- When the download is complete, tap the Open in iBooks button. If you do not see this button, a single tap on the screen will reveal it.
- After a minute or so iBooks will open and your book will be loaded in iBooks from that moment on.
- The next time you sync the device with your computer, your purchased eBook will automatically be backed up on your computer.
Friendly Reminder About Refund Policy
Due to the nature of photography eBooks and other downloadable goods, all purchases of eBooks and other online downloads are final sale and are not returnable.
Discover Other Nature Photography eBooks
We sell photography eBooks authored by dozens of nature photographers around the world. Whether you’re interested in photographing birds, landscapes, macro subjects, specific locations, night skies, or want creative inspiration, our photography eBooks library has what you’re looking for. Thank you for supporting a network of nature photographers around the world!