Sensor Brush Cleaning Solution
Sensor Brush Clean™ by VisibleDust is a specially formulated cleaning solution for cleansing camera sensors with any of VisibleDust’s brushes that use super charged fiber (SCF) technology.
Why You’ll Love Sensor Brush Clean™ Solution
- pH buffered to avoid extreme acidity and alkalinity to not affect existing charges on a sensor cleaning brush while safely cleaning leftover debris.
- Solution contains no alcohol.
- Non-flammable liquid.
- Made in Canada.
- Compact bottle contains 8 ml of Sensor Brush Clean™ liquid.
Use Sensor Brush Clean™ Solution With
- Arctic Butterfly® 724 Super Bright Sensor Cleaning Brush by VisibleDust (sold separately)
- Any Arctic Butterfly® cleaning brush by VisibleDust (sold separately)
- Other Sensor Brushes® by VisibleDust (sold separately)
The NatureScapes Store is an authorized online retailer of VisibleDust camera sensor cleaning systems.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
About VisibleDust Liquid Cleansers
Liquid cleaning solutions by VisibleDust including Sensor Brush Clean™, VDust Plus™, and Smear Away™; are safe to use on ALL DSLR and mirrorless cameras when used with appropriate VisibleDust Sensor Cleaning Vswab™s. This includes newer Canon DSLRs, such as the 400D, 40D, 1D MKIII, and 1Ds MKIII, newer Nikon D300 and D3 and Alpha Sony 700.
How to Use Sensor Brush Clean™ Solution
- Wet the Brush Fiber completely with distilled or bottled water.
- Apply 5–10 drops of Sensor Brush Clean™ to the brush head depending on its size.
- Rinse the brush head thoroughly with generous amounts of distilled or bottled water until no soapy residue remains.
- Squeeze the Brush Fiber against the inside wall of a water cup.
- Let the brush head stand to air-dry overnight.