How to clean mirrorless digital camera Fujifilm X-E1. You can clean sensor of your Fuji X-E1 with products from VisibleDust.You can find VisibleDust products here http://visibledust.com/products.php
How to clean F...How to clean mirrorless digital camera Fujifilm X-E1. You can ...
VDust Plus Sensor Cleaning Liquid
VDust Plus™ Sensor Cleaning Liquid by VisibleDust is great for cleansing your camera’s sensor when you aren’t certain of where the stain originated.
VDust Plus™ is also recommended if you have to clean water and light lubricant stains. Created to remove water and most oil stains, VDust Plus™ eliminates streaks and offers a moderate static barrier.
Why You’ll Love VDust Plus™ Sensor Cleaning Liquid
- All VisibleDust cleaning solutions are safe on ITO and non-ITO coated camera sensors.
- Removes stains from unknown sources, water, and lubricants.
- Prevents annoying streaking.
- Provides a moderate static barrier.
- Bottle contains 8 ml (0.27 fluid ounces) of liquid.
- Made in Canada.
- VDust Plus™ is compatible with DHAP Orange and MXD-100 Green Vswabs by VisibleDust.
The NatureScapes Store is an authorized online retailer of VisibleDust camera sensor cleaning systems.
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.
About VisibleDust Liquid Cleansers
Liquid cleaning solutions by VisibleDust including Sensor Brush Clean™, VDust Plus™, and Smear Away™ are safe to use on ALL DSLR and mirrorless cameras when used with appropriate VisibleDust Sensor Cleaning Vswab™s. This includes newer Canon DSLRs, such as the 400D, 40D, 1D MKIII, and 1Ds MKIII, newer Nikon D300 and D3 and Alpha Sony 700.
How to Use VDust Plus™ Sensor Cleaning Liquid
Before getting started, refer to your camera’s manual on how to properly expose the sensor.
- Brush the surface of the sensor with an Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush® like the Arctic Butterfly® 724. You can also use a Zee Pro™ or Zeeion® anti-static bulb blower to remove dry contaminants.
- Add 2–4 drops of VDust Plus™ on the fabric of a sensor cleaning swab (MXD-100 Green or DHAP Orange Vswab™.
- Wait to allow the swab to evenly saturate. It may take a few seconds to 30 seconds depending on environmental conditions. Don’t allow the swab to dry out.
- Using Vswab™, wipe across the sensor with gentle pressure once, in a single smooth motion. If it is necessary, turn Vswab™ over on the other side and repeat. Ensure you wipe in the same direction both times.
- Discard the swab after a single use.
- Allow the sensor to dry out completely. If needed, use the Arctic Butterfly® Sensor Brush® like the Arctic Butterfly® 724 for complete cleaning.
- Proceed with checking the image.
- Repeat the cleaning process if necessary.